I completed my first build “BIG TORQUE” over a year ago and feel like many lessons have been learnt during that process. I was planning some upgrades but small things i wanted to change resulted in needing to change a lot of hardware.
A friend with a boosted board also decided that he wanted to go the DIY route so we decided it might be worth it to just start again from scratch and build a pair of boards together.
Following on from BIG TORQUE the goal here is a powerful board for a big rider however this time i want more range, more reliability and more comfort. lots of failures last year due to water ingress and mechanical breakages limited my riding time so this build im going to spare no expense in making things robust and reliable.
I plan to use this page as a detailed log and post regular updates on the build however i have a bit of a backlog so expect quite a few posts at once.