I am struggling with an DRV8302 Under Voltage error. It happens whenever I am pushing the throttle quite hard. When the error occurs the VESC normally shuts down and I need to restart my board - then it works fine again. On some occations I react fast and break as soon as I notice the voltage drop and then the VESC stays on I can continue riding. You see a lot of these small voltage drops in the log.
Some background info:
- See my build thread: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/portable-custom-birch-fiber-glass-enertion-trucks-6355-190-kv-enertion-motor-mount-10s3p-lg-hg2-vesc-6-beta/26397
- 10s3p LiIon with LG HG2 batteries
- 190 KV enertion r-spec pro motor
- 15-36 pulleys
- VESC 6 beta
- VESC-Tool Motor settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1usvf12bqc9b8io/Skjermbilde%202017-09-01%2020.41.47.png?dl=0
- VESC-Tool FOC settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdyz3ooikcqv150/Skjermbilde%202017-09-01%2020.42.27.png?dl=0
- VESC-Tool PPM settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/10rbahky2alqrrl/Skjermbilde%202017-09-01%2020.43.24.png?dl=0
- BMS configuration: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kvxxaluf6n2t94/Skjermbilde%202017-09-01%2020.45.27.png?dl=0
- You can see the errors clearly in the log. At least at about these timestamps: 19:23:58, 19:39:47, 19:43:17, 20:04:31.
Obs! When the problem first occured I had different VESC-Tool motor controller settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sykoecdbjsii98q/Skjermbilde%202017-09-01%2021.01.39.png?dl=0 The motor controller settings in the last post were used for the recorded drive (metr.at log).
What could be wrong? Is it a short? Or is it the setup? Is the BMS funky? Why does it work immidiatly afterwards/after a reboot?