Dual 6355 or 6380? Advice?

it is a gamble. If the seller declares a price and customs calls bullshit, you have to show up with the invoice you actually paid. Best practice is to make the outside declared price and items be reasonable and not just 1 cent under the limit. I once ordered a smartphone from china, and they went ahead and wrote on the outside smartphone 30$…no words, ofc i was called by customs to pay a visit.

They did not for me, $40 purchase with a $36 import fee to the UK. Very bad decision on my part, never again.

@torqueboards Any chance of an EU warehouse pretty please? So many good things coming that I won’t be buying :expressionless:

1 Like

I run 12mm belts! I like them better because being dual motor they are splitting the accelerating and braking loads, it seems I can run them with the belts looser. I like it as it seems like it’s less friction so I can glide longer.

image you can see it all fits just right!

2 Likes

Yup! Just ordered 12mm parts and motors from Torqueboards, definitely the best option! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@brenternet We’ll look into it but as of now it’s not an immediate goal. We are focusing on bringing out other products at this time.

1 Like