Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Yeah you’ll need 3dservisas ones or ones that only take 3 skinny 680uf caps, there’s a gerber on oshpark

1 Like

That CNC certainly cuts air REALLY fast! :racing_car:

1 Like

Mounting plate will be back in stock too?

Yes, together with cases

1 Like

A dual case with fins are back in stock together with mounting plates

Just a notice as the case price was increased because of aluminium price went up and several supplies went out of business. It shouldn’t make much difference for other products but in future, we will see.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/FocBox

Several Limited Edition Red Dual FocBoxes will be available to buy with mounting plates in red

10 Likes

Your work is awesome… I am looking seriously at the dual case and mount also want to maximize shipping to US. Are you going to be offering more of the FatBoy Solid Core Hub Wheels as I really like your design wit solid inner core.

Kevin

Yes, but if you buy it will have lead time of 2-4 weeks as at the moment job queue is full of work.

P.S. Wheels and case would be cheaper to buy separate than together with wheels :slight_smile:

ok… how can i order the limited edition RED?

How can I get in que for wheels?

It will be added bit later, I will message you on how to get wheels and etc :wink:

Thanks…

@longhairedboy has a thing for red iirc

Hi guys, so today I did bit fast rides and long ones, I am running 90A/motor but pretty much never reach outside was pretty warm like 23ºC degrees with sun surprisingly my FocBoxes never even reached 40ºC and whole case was just barely warm.

Also Limited Edition Red cases available to buy now:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-mounting-plate-for-trampa-mbs-longboard-trucks

3 Likes

I have not used them at the moment, but the quality is simply outstanding!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Just quick update, yesterday I glued in the Enertion Nano-X receiver without case and pins just soldered wires directly on PCB also covered whole PCB with hotglue so it wouldn’t short something (I am bit skeptical to use tape as vibration/friction can tier it) I rode today without any problem also distance is the same like not in the case. I will try next to also put bluetooth module it would be super clean for everyone who uses it on top of deck like me :slight_smile:

Think it would work under a loaded deck? Fitting all that stuff inside?

My friend was hoping to put everything inside the enclosure and seal it.

As far I can say after whole week riding it works without a problems, I had some other issues but that was related disconnected one phase wire and overcurrent protection kicking in :slight_smile: I think it should work, just he will need to strip all the connectors and cases from those receivers as it maximum fits like ~5mm the height from capacitor until pcb so you can imagine, nano-x without headers and hot glue fits :slight_smile:

I figured tight fit.

It’s a tight fit for sensor wires as well. Nothing you can’t overcome though

1 Like

As many people have requested to create a FocBox case which would fit inside enclosure’s similar to evolve style heatsink we create a new design which has just on heatsink part and works with original FocBox covers on top, basically replaces two original alu plates with one big one which can be embedded inside enclosure.

59%20PM 50%20PM 26%20PM

17 Likes