Dual hub motor build HELP

Hello… Again

this is intended to be the world smallest commuter board ever made…

on as small of a deck as possible depending on what battery i go with…

and i am making custom trucks for this… with extremely small hanger width…

the only way to really make custom trucks that i know of… would be to use maytech style hub motors… (or R-spec which aren’t exactly readily available)… i can easily modify a pair of trucks to fit those… similarly to how its done in this video…

maytech hubs i could easily swing something and make a truck for that… … trucks for ewheeling style mounts etc… there no way i could make those… its just that simple…

clearly… the only way to do a single hub motor board that I could actually live with…because id be kidding myself if i said i wouldn’t be doing hills or at least want to be… would be with a carvon or something similar which i am ruling out for this particular build…

im also fond of the idea of dual hub motors precisely because im ruling out using hummies, carvon, or any of the other fancy stuff… and just want to use standard chineese motors… therefore it becomes absolutely necessary to do 2 motors…

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF IF I WERE TO JUST PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE DEAL AND WHAT KIND OF BATTERY WOULD GO WITH IT…

OR IS THERE A RISK IN BUYING AN ESC with the motors and should i just purchase everything seperately to get the best quality??

I WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING MAYTECH’S FANCY NEW DUAL ESC THEY JUST CAME OUT WITH… HERES A REVIEW VIDEO OF THE PRODUCT:

and i could buy these types of maytech motors with it:

ultimately what is the best size to go with for the maytechs… is bigger better… is there any reason why not to go bigger… is there a sweet spot… what about if the battery pack wont be that big… not exactly tiny… but not the biggest on the planet… range isnt really a concern… id be happy with anywhere from 7-12 miles range… depending on how it effects the other considerations…

which brings me to how i should match the battery pack… i definitely want something i could plug into the wall without a balance charger… im told it has to be 18650s with an “integrated BMS” is theis something i could buy premade… or do i have to solder it or diy it somehow… (which i dont wanna do)…

what is the best #p#s to go with assuming i just want an above average performance… what would YOU build if it were your board and money was not an issue…dont say to just buy hummies because the whole point of this is that have to use maytech mounting mechanism… so just speak in terms of SPECS and what the most high performing maytech motors would be… also im assuming size correlates with price… when i say money is not an issue… i mean in terms of size motor and maxing out specs… NOT meaning to tell me to switch over to some american made brand because money isnt issue…

also its dual motors so the standard direct from factory stuff will apparently do just fine as long as theres 2 of them…

what about if you had more like 200-400 to spend… what kind of specs would you get for the maytechs

none of this needs to factor in the deck, trucks, or wheels… i have all that…