Hi there ! First big thank to Jason and this community, english is hard for me but I try ! I’m riding an e-longboard seens this summer, that I start to build 1 yr ago !!! And its so cool !.. Like you know !
… I was selling my setup… (I don’t really have a good feeling with brake and the ride is so reactive in 10s … And I try the Busted like by OKP … dual vesc + r-pec … GORGEOUS !!!) but I dont know why I have never try it, I thinks I’m gonna keep him and try with a VESC ! (okp told me to test that I have two of them from esk8.de for my e-mtb )
Maybe you remember this logo
the spec. are :
- Longboard Deck : Custom Madrid 40″
- Trucks Caliber I 50°
- Wheels ABEC11 Flywheels 83mm 78A
- Alien Drive System single drive (witch motor mount v1, adaptater hubwheels 32T et pignon moteur 15T).
- Kit Alien Power System ( Moteur 6374, 170KV 3.2kW), ESC 120A, UBEC, câble programmation).
- Switch on/off (Power Switch Antispark Alien Power System).
- Remote 2.4Ghz GT2B (custom by OKP e-sk8.fr, big thx to him !)
- Custom box diy resine/fiber glass
- Charger iMAX (6S max) https://monlongboardelectrique.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/fichier-07-12-2015-14-14-28.gif?w=1000
More info here : https://monlongboardelectrique.wordpress.com/
now 1th test with esk8.de VESC HW4.10 FW 1.14 BLDC in 5S : https://youtu.be/5cavXUXMtIY the trigger is acting strangely, just some mm stroke and is directly on max speed … it had to the fact that the test is empty?
Now in 10s :
How that looks for you ? I never really see vesc programmation or test so thanks for your help !!!
Enjoy & good ride !