E-MTB Room (EMTB pics and specs)

@Ixf nice links! How is waterproofing on them? I have some GoPro bags but they only splash proof. Water is coming through the zip lock.

i would say splash proof. I ride them in the rain without issues but I wonā€™t go running into puddles. Great things about these bags though is the padding. no worries about vibration at all and zippers means if i need a ventā€¦ just open them :smiley:

3 Likes

SOOOO Sexy!

2 Likes

They look pretty clean and compact as well. Like it a lot. Good to know from where to get them.

2 Likes

As we here all together :sweat_smile: to all who use lipos, how warm does your lipos get after a hard ride, approximately? Just interested but canā€™t compare by my own as I have only one the same brand of lipos on all my boards for now.

2 Likes

Thread makes me jealous

1 Like

I have one of the wooden decks left I can sent you :sweat_smile: one Matrix2 truck you already have, gears you make by your own :thinking: things getting together slowly :joy:

1 Like

Stop trying to force it :joy::joy:

Should have bought the mbs truck with metal base plate thoughā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

You can always upgrade later. Or just sent it back and ask for replacement with metal base plate :relieved: easy peasy :relieved:

1 Like

@SeanHacker is about to be joining the ranks.

2 Likes

We slowly overtaking this place :relieved: soon it will be called e-mtb.builders forum :relieved:

2 Likes

Not quite done with mine yet, thereā€™s still a few more things I need to do like solder some shit and attatch the chain, but hereā€™s a sneak peek:

IMG_20190509_184144 IMG_20190509_184204

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait!!!

IMG_20190424_145608

4 Likes

How is your wire Mgmt looking inside with those giant 22ah lipos. For me itā€™s a Russian roulette

Stuffed a sensor on side of 10ah tattu 12s lipo set up. It not terrible, but could be better. This is on that ridiculous pintail I was picking fights with earlier.

He goes anywhere I do on a trampa.

1 Like

@taz is using LiIon at the moment. You can have a look on his build thread.

I need to install a small temp sensor I have at home as well, just need batteries for it. If I touch the packs directly after a hard ride I would say 35-40 degree minimum. As i use only 5Ah packs in 1P there is a lot of stress on them, so itā€™s to be expected that hight temperature. Nice to have a comparison to other packs. Thx for sharing your info!

1 Like

I did it because I watched a YouTube video about why Tesla packs were king of the roost. They stressed pack temps.

I swore my buddy (Iā€™m basically his mechanic) was going to wreck his set of lipos unless I turned down the amps. I was guessing close to 100f. I guess Iā€™m a bad judge of temp. Hands were always wind chilled when I pulled his lipos out after a ride to check.

1 Like

@nowind whatā€™s your setup looking like?

6380 170KV motors. GRAPHENE 6000MAH bats. Dual foc boxes

1 Like