E-Skateboard collection for sale

Hello everyone! im selling a bunch of my electric skateboards and parts i dont need anymore. check out my photos and descriptions below and reach out to me if you are interested! Im located in New York 10901. i can ship or you can pick up. feel free to offer.

i also have a bunch of wheels and accessories available as shown in the photos.

Here is a list of the boards and what im looking to get for each of them.

-Eovan Electric Skateboard w/ Eovan Drop down Deck and 120mm cloud wheels. has remote and charger. Works great! low miles! Very good condition! $1000

• Evolve One Bamboo series electric skateboard. comes with remote, charger and 107mm cloud wheels.Has 18650 samsung batteries and upgraded Racerstar BRH5065 140kv motors for extended range! $700

• BajaBoard G4 Rare Offroad electric skateboard. Specs:Two Wheel Drive upgraded aluminum rims - 2 x 6374 motors rear907Wh Battery or 1209wh Battery Top speed up to 60kph | 37mph Range up to 55km | 34mi Weight 21kg | 46 lbs Maximum rider weight 160kg | 350lbs Recharge time 4-6hrs extra spare wheels - plastic rims foot straps Comes with headlights & brake lights Free set of belts 2 remote controllers charger $2800

-Evolve GT Carbon fiber Electric skateboard with 120mm cloud wheels.This board has upgraded Racerstar BRH5065 140kv motors and 18650 samsung batteries for longer range. Gets Approx 40 Miles on a charge at 16mph.currently has about 250 miles on it. added griptape on the edges so they weren’t slippery. i have extra remotes and charger $1000

• Evolve GTX Bamboo series Electric skateboard with 150mm AT wheels.This board has upgraded Racerstar BRH5065 140kv motors and 18650 samsung batteries for longer range. Gets Approx 40 Miles on a charge at 16mph. currently has about 100 miles on it. i have extra remotes and charger. $1000
2 Likes

heya do you have any evolve compatible pulleys for the evolve hubs? Anychance you have a list of tires/hubs/inners for the pneu wheels and what pulley wheels they have and prices?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding. I do have 47 and 66 tooth gears and belts for the all terrain tires. i have all terrain tires if you need also. Pricing for either size gear including belts are $30 plus shipping

Do you happen to have any 265-5M-15 belts in there? I don’t see any in the photos.

sorry, i only have two 260 5M 15 belts

1 Like

Ah alright, I have a few of those but they’re a bit tight.

Might be interested in some of those wheels.

Talk to Doug at Momentum boards.

1 Like

Which ones are you interested in?

Dang wish i had seen this a month ago; are you still selling prts? Any way to get in contact with you? Also in NYC so would be willing to meet up and snag some stuff if you have any left

Yes, i still have a few parts available. What were you looking for?