E-TOXX Foldable Boardstand

They ship to US. If shipping is too much than just order some other stuff too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow, interesting…

It took 22 posts from offering something for free for the community to someone making profit with this data.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s totally ok ok for me, if you help someone out who doesn’t have a printer. But it’s a bit weird if you charge more than what you need to cover your expenses for material (maybe power) and shipping.

7 Likes

Honestly I have seen the stand already a while ago on the etoxx website. Never expected that you guys will share the files. It’s a very kind thing and I hope as min some of the guys here will order from you. It’s not that expensive and it would defintly support you to go on doing other cool stuff for us!

2 Likes

She’s a beaut, half way there on the first one. image

Think molding and casting these would make more sense if you’re selling them on mass.

1 Like

Quick dry fit (trucks not screwed on). These stands are awesome, seconds one’s printing now. Thanks @Duffman !

4 Likes

Niiiice :wink: (btw and once again, your concav trampa deck look awesome under feet :+1: )

My printing queue is too long, the printer never stop :smile: I don’t know when I can throw it…

1 Like

Yup can definitely take the board and my 100kg frame. PLA with 3 shells and 30% infill. IMG_20190111_213733

6 Likes

AWESOME !!

That was solide drawing :+1: Big Up e-Toxx !

2 Likes

ready to print :grinning: and thanx again

e-toxx%20stand%202x

3 Likes

really like the design of stands

designed very fast an extra bracket to flip the deck. It sits stable even if you have the trampa bindings.

disadvantage, not an compact design en you need a little bit bigger buildplate.

if somebody is interested let me know. I will put it online.

image image image

7 Likes

Definitely interested.

Ok this my first publish, hope it works out well

5 Likes