E-Toxx Webshop Online

I used them with 5V, this way you cant destroy them with from Jumper setting on Vesc But better in terms of noise will be 3.3V, but 5V will work great!

Yeah, without mods only Vesc6 HW IMO

2 Likes

Any needs of covering the pcb against damage from water/lubrication? As far as I could read here you only covered the pcb with sugru besides the sensor area right?

1 Like

Yes EXCACT using most famous eboard stuff ever SUGRU :rofl:

3 Likes

:grin: click it!

4 Likes

I’m loving all these etoxx posts you’re making, getting me hype for mine :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thx mate, this kit is siiiiiick AF !!

I have like almost 6 months of delays on this build … but I feel like it’s going to be crazy!!

5 Likes

Hi there,

I start this beautiful blazing sunny day wonderfully well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As if it knew the D-day, I received this today :

Stocked by the quality, thanks you a loooooot guys @Nowind & @Duffman for this news gorgeous masterpieces!

(I guess I have to quickly make a rough setup to ride this Drivetrain ASAP now :star_struck: !!!)

Some other funny pic ^^

Frankly, these pieces could stay parked in the collection!

17 Likes

MBS Mini Helical Gear Box

Actually if you dont plan do use Encoders and prefer full CNC Housing K800_P1040432

K800_P1040431

POM Housing and Alloy Lid, also in Black colour

MBS Drive could be also paired with Trampa Hubadapters for use with Superstar Hubs : K800_P1040437

Also we got now some Motorspacer for the step sized 8/10mm Motorshaft, like Torqueboard/Flipsky/etc uses … could be also used to not have the shaft cut down … or just fake Motorlength :sweat_smile:

K800_P1040433

Cheers

16 Likes

Do you think I should just go hear drive straight up or start with chain drive and upgrade later on…

Its Helical gears so not good to hear the drive (-; just kidding

i would decide for one and then go

Budget tight go for chain otherwise gears

cheers

6 Likes

Thanks! I decided to go another way on my build though just to test the new parts out on the market… If I build a MTB I’m define getting some stuff from you :upside_down_face:

Hi Jen’s I’ve ordered some maytech 6880 motors would these work for me Cheers

6880 specs: bolt pattern like 63xx motors and 10mm shaft. What you have now mounted? I think you could answer this question by your own pretty easy.

1 Like

Doesnt the 6880 come with M5 mounting screws? I think so.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-maytech-mto-6880-190kv-ha-c3-for-the-hard-core/74073/32?u=andy87

2 Likes

Isn’t the shaft longer on the 6880 ? That’s why I was thinking that new plate

too long shaft is never a problem. you can always cut it or yes get the new spacer plates he sell.

I linked the specs of the 6880 in the post before. You can just double check the length of the shaft. Than you know if it will work with or without modification/spacer.

2 Likes

I’m running heli gears so have to chop or spacer.oh forgot about motor mounts 63xx to 68xx could be a problem

if heli or straigth shouldn´t be a difference in shaft length.

please check the drawings I linked before. the 6880 has the same bolt pattern like 6374 motors. you need only and adapter if you use 80xx motors.

3 Likes

@Nowind I’m sure @Riako would allow this used in the web store, it’s kind of :sunglasses:

3 Likes