Eboard first time build

Hi, I just finished my first build and I’m have some trouble programming my VESC.

Before I used the VESC tool to program it, the remote would make the motors spin in forward and reverse. Now the motors only vibrate. When I start the setup input, the motors will spin when I use the remote. When I get to the PPM mapping screen the motor will only vibrate. Any help will be great. I have a video showing the issue, but the system will not allow me to upload it.

Thank you, Russ

2 Likes

Excellent wire management I could not have done any better myself.

Can you upload a video of you doing motor detection to youtube?

2 Likes

I will try to get the video uploaded tonight and the link posted. Thank you for the compliment, I spent a lot of time on this build.

1 Like

Your such a dick man. :rofl:

1 Like

Here is the motor setup video

1 Like

Here is the input setup video

1 Like

I know these videos are not great. I hope they provide enough information to start trouble shooting the problem. Let me know if there is specific info that will help. Thanks

I got a raptor 2.0 and my 10s battery gets cut out at 30% on the capacity any help happened after I re programmed:::::

1 Like

I already gave you help.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a battery issue. The wheels will only turn in setup up mode. I’ve never been sble to ride the board.

what is Skate Board? ` https://www.fiverr.com/share/XmP05P

Skate Board Skate Board – Baba Boota

Nice Bat Board.

I also have a batt board