eBoosted Enclosures thread

i was able to get my vesc to 101c once. it died shortly after :cry:

1 Like

To the point you are moving like a walker Having this kind of temps is the best way to kill your vesc in the long run… it’s like a PC it should never go over 80 degres I am really cuious to test these out and see how much decrease in temps I get. I bet a lot

1 Like

worst experience i’ve ever had: was rocketing up a hill full throttle past a biker, full speed stance and the cocky wave as i passed him. got to the flat at the top of the hill and slowed down for a stop sign. took about 15 years to get going again because my vesc was thermal throttling. the biker passed me in a casual position and gave me the cocky wave… i turned and went right back home

karma is a bitch.

4 Likes

Those insta karma moments​:rofl::rofl: It’s not even the harware fault you wanted this to happend haha

Long time ago I wanted to accelerate fast to be cocky on the streets to the pedestrians waiting at the side walk, I fell hard in front of everyone with my eskate on the back doing a crazy noise it was full throttle. Now i learn that each time i wanna play the dude i settle down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t waste your money guys. Many years ago I was taking tablets that were supposed to help with my memory. After I finished the first bottle, I went to the chemist to buy some more. I got there and the lady asked what I was looking for. I couldn’t remember the brand. Figured I was wasting my money if I couldn’t even remember that. Now I just blame my memory loss on old age and alcohol. Seems to get me through.

7 Likes

Of course, pills do work, this ad reveals the truth:

8 Likes

There was a guy on reddit who added a heatsink to the bottom of his meepo esc and just cut a hole for the fins to extend out. It actually looked pretty cool

“NZT” Did you watch the Netflix show. Only one season but I thought it was pretty good

1 Like

smart drugs are real people…

NZT is based on a RL phenom

Where you get those rubber gasket for the wires ?

1 Like

It’s called rubber grommlets you can find them anywhere

1 Like

Any news about the Spud enclosure?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still waiting on the parcel from Orlando, it might arrive next weekend and I’ll start the enclosure design.

3 Likes

@Eboosted whenever you finish. I’ll take one as well.

:slight_smile:

I’ll do this enclosure with ducts for phase and sensor wires, you might not be able to run Shredlights anymore

1 Like

Was that towards me? I’m just putting the enclosure on the slightly longer version of the spud(potato)

1 Like

Oh, I was talking about the enclosure for the Jet Spud deck.

2 Likes

You can always put ShredLights on top

I’m still confused where shredlights came into this.

I don’t run them…they aren’t bright lol.

1 Like

came from here

I use them to be seen, Helmet light is what use to see