eBoosted Enclosures thread

I’m not a huge fan of the evolve trucks, but I think it’s because they are really great for 200 lbs plus. I’ve spent 100 bucks on bushings, tried every combo I can think of, still cant get the slop out. Its fun up to 20mph, after that its a little squirrely.

So Im going to run it on Surfrodz RKP with Psychotillers mounts. Yea, I dont like squirrely at all.

1 Like

It was retained at customs, waiting for clearance ATM.

Should have it in my hands by the end of the week

4 Likes

Im still waiting on my kid to decide if he wants it. If not, Im gonna do the same thing with SR TKP’s and Evolve wheels. Should be better anyways :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I would love a Jet Spud enclosure. I was holding out in hopes that JLabs might bundle his decks w/ your enclosure. I want both!

1 Like

@Eboosted Sent you PM regarding enclosure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will any of your enclosures fit a 10s7p 40mm x 137mm x 485mm + VESCs + Antispark?

Hello, unfortunately no, those are 70 cells I don’t think any of my enclosures would be capable to hold such a high number of cells in single stacked enclosures and I only make single stacked ones. Nevertheless, the Jet Spud 29" double stacked (in the works) should hold 60 cells, a full BMS and two focboxes plus electronics.

2 Likes

Packing 10 Jet Spud enclosures to USA.

12 Likes

Are these all going to @JLabs? Then we can buy them through him?

I think that’s the plan :blush:

5 Likes

Ok guys the ship has sailed, on it’s way to @JLabs

@MikeNYC yours it’s there too

4 Likes

The falcon has landed! :rocket:

8 Likes

Ride with @mikenyc today, reminded me to check with you. Are you making me a falcon enclosure and a paid double stack enclosure for me, and shipping them al back together with his stuff? If that is correct, please just let me know how much to pay who where lol!

Hell yeah! I got money ready for the Evo Falcon enclosure :slight_smile:

The Evo Falcon will be ready soon, next week. I’ll have the first batch

4 Likes

Yes. It is on the works, tomorrow I’ll start with it.

Being thinking in the possibility to add heatsink for a while, but I can’t find something of the correct size painted in black anodized

Is the plan to sell everything through @JLabs for the spud?

Can we see some pictures of the Jet spud enclosure?

https://alanchau.wixsite.com/eboosted/product-page/jet-spud-29 In case you missed :wink: