eBoosted Enclosures thread

For the trampa?

…and I just read through the thread from the beginning and found the answer to my own question. Will be ordering soon!

1 Like

Anymore though on a slightly deeper enclosure for the Dark Maul deck that can handle two layers of cells??

1 Like

There’s a lot of space between the enclosure and deck, you can even fit 12AWG wires between packs so there’s enough space for balance leads as well, at the sides of the enclosure there is also more space to run charger wires or battery capacity meters.

4 Likes

Did this go down yet?

Edit: I’ve got a jet potato deck that i can send!

Yes, I provided a Icarus, and LY Evo. @Mikenopolis a Hi5ber Zenith.

@Eboosted is working on the enclosures .

So what I’m understanding is this Enclosure,Though it’s for a HS11 …can fit a Trampa Urban, JUST ROUND THE CORNERS a bit.?

It will be a different enclosure, of you have a trampa carver deck him me up in order to see if I could prepare it for you

Hey so when are you going to have the Evo enclosure done? I want one of those, a carver enclosure and an hs11 enclosure!

Wow, ok.

The Evo enclosure is on the works, I think I’m going to hasve it for next weekend, I’ll let you know as soon as I have it ready

9 Likes

Any update on the Icarus enclosures @Eboosted?

2 Likes

Just found this thread, and man, am I happy about that. I’ve just ordered a Trampa Urban Carver and I have been struggling to find a suitable battery enclosure - look no further - yes! Thanks Rob69de for your initial post.

One quick question though: I am planning to use LiPo for batteries and I am not sure whether they will fit in the enclosure. Can you provide internal measurements of the enclosure for the Trampa Urban Carver? These are the batteries I will be using. I am planning on a 10s setup, so 5 of these will go in the enclosure, along with a BMS and dual Focbox. Thanks in advance.

Hello, the enclosures I sell are designed only to fit 18650 batteries, I’m sorry about that

Bugger…

Know anyone who can make up a battery pack for me so that I can use these enclosures??

@ArnhemAnt @barajabali would be your man

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve sent him a PM.

Evo enclosure almost ready.

7 Likes

Worf inspired?

16 Likes

Lambo engine covers

10 Likes

My abs?

12 Likes