Electric Inline Skates built

Well yep, this guy is me :joy: Thanks a lot, I’m really glad you find my solution interesting. I’m actually not that far from done, however I’m really bad at keeping topics updated (and I’m realizing there’s no point in further delaying a build thread here).

I’ll prepare a proper topic in order not to hijack OP’s build too much !

4 Likes

Never thought of ONLINE SKATES,too :joy::joy::joy::joy: just kidding

2 Likes

new frontier… No well you should see what I am doing while typing ahahaha

2 Likes

Ive seen some of the behind the scenes of @Vanarian designs and they are very well thought out and well engineered

4 Likes

now i am curious. What are you doing?

I am making sequence of intracellular solutions. They are so small in volume that I have to add drop by drop the reagents…takes 4-5 hours to make it :sweat_smile: So much fun…so much fun…:tired_face:

IMG_20190507_173517

3 Likes

Nice! I do like the development from both of you. I started to look at building by self a few years ago but realised how much R&D time and money it would take before it was a usable product. Instead i went for Esk8 a year ago, mainly because it has so many standard/tested solutions so you can DIY a really good product.

It is people like you two and the guy behind thunderblade that drives new products forward and showing others that it is possible.

I do hope this segment grows, I am ready to support some if needed.

1 Like

OMG sounds like Bio technology but i have no idea what you are talking about:thinking: but a man has to do what a man has to do, right? Good luck for all your other projects beneath electric skateboards.

2 Likes

thanks man. Yes I suppose we have to :grin:

2 Likes

Finally took time to post my own, humbly not rolling like yet like OP’s build but hope you’ll still like it :v:

@Sco Actually some support would come in handy according on what you’re able to do !

2 Likes

Did you make the motors inside the wheels on your own? I’ve been searching to buy some wheels for inline skates (110mm+) to build electric inline skates.

1 Like