Electric skateboard 7020 Watts Dual Drive Conversion kit by Eskating

Hey everybody,

I bought a “Electric skateboard 7020 Watts Dual Drive Conversion kit by Eskating” link about a year ago. Unfortunately I thought I would have more time to ride. Since it’s lying around most of the time, I would like to sell it. I rode it semi frequently for about 2 months, so it’s pretty new.

The kit includes:

• 2x3510 Watt Motors
  • 10s3p 30Q 9000mah Battery pack with bms (all assembled in a 420mm long enclosure)
  • a second backup enclosure
  • two focbox esc
  • a 1 channel receiver with low and fast mode (Eskating V2 remote)
  • 97mm flat black wheels
  • a 36" globe blazer

Pictures: link

Please pm me if you are interested or have any questions. :slight_smile:

Best regards, Phil

1 Like

Pictures and price?

Thems the rules

Is it really 7000+ watts if the motors can pull it, even if the battery can only do 2500-3000 watts?

Just curious, there are motor amps and battery amps, my understanding is that at lower speeds you will get the motor amps, but at higher speeds you drop to what your battery amps are set to. I was surprised to feel my Dads set to either 80A or 160A battery amps felt the same taking off, but not after getting up to speed… both set to 80A motor each.

Interested!!!

Eskating Board!! Very nice!!!

Price? Please. When did you purchase? Not good for Lithium Ion to not be stored properly and not used.

Pictures are linked in the op. For price I would say € 1.000,00 excluding shipping. Are you located in the EU?

I honestly don’t know. 7020 watt is what the original seller siggested.

€ 1.000,00 excluding shipping. I bought it last autum (September afaik). I have not not used, just too few times to justify keeping it. Are you located in the EU?

7000W Is bullshit, if the battery peaks at 2500W then you are limited to 2500W. During takeoff, you can transform 2500W (Say 50.2 Volts @ 50 Amps) into 31.2 Volts @ 80 Amps, so you can actually use the motor to its highest potential. But once you’re moving at speed, you lose that mid range acceleration.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s true, but as far as I’m concerned, you dont need anything stronger. I was never useing full throttle and was going up the steepest hills around me with 40 km/h.