Elofty Direct Drive

That was a riveting read I can tell you. Its like finishing a season of Derry Girls and just hanging for some more. Get building right now chaps. I’m impatient. @topcloud So you’re kind of like the Tony Stark of esk8 then? Not even going to ask how you managed to get on Wowgo’s radar.

1 Like

Brolicious, I am on it. But this is one of those deals where just when you think you’re hooked up with all you need to get going, someone flakes or you realise there’s something else you need and time stands still.

At this rate, DAddYE will get his and pass my ass by.

3 Likes

Bit cheeky really lol. Just buy your own you tight arse. Don’t wait for other people to be your guinea pig.

Sometimes I disgust myself.
Actually just waiting on the article. Fun reads.

I take offense to your painfully accurate representation of me.

I have blocked you on MySpace effective immediately.

2 Likes

That was in the first person. Too good. That and welcome to the lunge has made my night.
50% of my glee was derived from my own silliness. This should give you an accurate assessment of my own representation. Love your work so hurry up with the article even if you have to plagiarise it from DAddYE

1 Like

The only superpower that Angel investors in the Bay Area have are our thin, down vests that we wear every day; keeps the handshake warm despite that cold, banker’s heart. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just 2"? I wouldn’t be that proud hahahah

BTW, got today Evolve baseplates, if they fit, by tonight or tomorrow I should be able to test them.

3 Likes

Tested 1m in the garage. Toons of wheel bites, but motors works pretty good.

I’ll report tomorrow after my commute

image image image

19 Likes

Hows the ground clearance with the 90mm popocas?

Do you have metr pro or at least vesc tool mobile?

Would be nice to see the amp draws, temp, watts on a hill etc.

1 Like

Pretty bad, I’ll tell you more tomorrow :joy:

Guys, toss away the tissues, put the lotion back on the nightstand and drop your tadgers.

The eLofty DD is legit!

Just came back from my first outing using the notoriously shitty diyeboard ESC (lost all my vescs in two days…doh!), and I’m honestly a bit blown away. The power comes on in a smooth and snappy wave, and it even makes the braking on this crap esc work pretty well. I’m 220 and it has no problem propelling the crap out of my ass.

When I get my Focboxes back, I expect to be an even happier camper.

There’s a new discount sheriff in town.

15 Likes

Oh, and DAddYE-

If you haven’t done so yet, check the screws on your Kegel adapter. Mine came out with literally no effort, so I suspect they were not even hand tight. They did this in response to the report about esk8jpn’s issue with Loctite screws.

2 Likes

Group ride this weekend, PRONTO!

You want to touch my girlfriend.

3 Likes

What baseplate are you using? Do you have pics of your board? I’ll double check my screws. Thanks mate

A very average quality pair I found locally. Once my local skate shop finds the good longer kingpin ones they have somewhere in stock (they closed one outlet and dumped all the stock in one big pile…smh), I will upgrade to that and go double barrel.

I need to put some makeup on my board before I take boudoir photos of it.

2 Likes

will you at some point be going for a dual setup (4wd)?

1 Like

Yes, when I grow a larger set of testicles. So probably not.

11 Likes