Elofty Direct Drive

I would love a set of 100mm wheels in that grey color. I wanted boas but they are really expensive and not available and we could sell to the boosted community pretty easily.

1 Like

Yeah those grey wheels are gonna be my daily… they’re so soft and squishy I’m a fan already…

Now if they make different color options and bigger wheel… they will be making BANK!

Also for the guy who asked about pricing, this is what I currently have from Kenna…

I told her to adjust it but we will see if it works out.

image image

3 Likes

So tempted to grab this up now before the price goes up ahhh. We should definitely try to organize a group buy!

3 Likes

That grey reminds me of @Hummie

3 Likes

I think this is the OEM that cures the Boosted Stratus 85 mm, just in 90 mm.

correction: on the eLofty unit I received, the wheel core, bearings and washers all appear identical.

5 Likes

Love the grey color of those wheels! I wish they would make a 100mm variant.

Also I wonder how these look on a hummy board. I guess not quite as wide as hummie wheels?

2 Likes

Where do we order the grey 90mm from? And do the 83mm feel the same or are they hard?

2 Likes

The positivity from these direct drive motors is insane, makes me want to flip the switch and buy one for myself, if I just wasn’t broke

3 Likes

personally speaking, I believe these 90 MMs could make the Mini X actually work in SF.

The Mini X is so heavy and stiff that Labedas or ABECs can, literally, bounce one off of the board while traversing rough pavement or ‘tactile pavement markers’ for the disabled.

5 Likes

what’s the best way to purchase these with the wheels currently? there seems to be various links.

1 Like

I’m just another dude :slight_smile: yet their fb page is here:

Ask for Kenna, tell 'em Bill Gordon sent ya :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Better to get in touch with them there than just buy on eBay?

I didn’t see a listing for wheels when I checked earlier, yet I bought my drivetrain on eBay. Perhaps they’ll be up, soon.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153407699252

This listing seems to include the gray wheels

1 Like

That’s a tempting purchase. Was it ever established what baseplates work with these? I’m wondering if it’s cheaper to buy a single kingpin on my own vs buying their double…

Has anyone invited Kenna (or a rep from Elofty) onto the forum?

I did invite her

In the very first post. She has come here a few times. image

Tkp baseplate, bushings and kp nut is all you need.

Yes, and the incredibly mature antics of a few doinks (like I’m any better) chased her away.

1 Like