Elofty Direct Drive

Much appreciated Bill!!

1 Like

Has anyone checked in with them about a group buy? I may be down to add these to the spud

3 Likes

Well, @topcloud is already on it, so that looks like a serious green light possibility.

5 Likes

I might be down for back hanger+motors (pulleys) only if there will be GB

1 Like

BTW, all: I’m trying to talk Kenna into producing a 100 or 110 mold of these grey magic wheels. Anyone up for a little speculative wheel action?

9 Likes

Skullboards are lower kV than their Jomo counterparts, and they got their HW ESC altered accordingly. Would not recommend for these.

1 Like

group buy : id be in for 4 motors, 2 complete rear truck setups, 4 adapter cables,

Maybe, why not :wink: 111mm though ehehehe

3 Likes

Just had a stoner thought… has anyone ever used one tkp truck and one rkp truck on the same board?

5 Likes

@mmaner has?

4 Likes

I have, some people like it but I did not. Its unpredictable.

Was the tkp on the front or the back? Im just curious about keeping these motors tkp and having the front truck be an rkp…

The independent base plate fits with 2 cone bushings but the pivot pin is not all the way into the pivot cup :frowning: I wonder if it will still work.
IMG_20190329_171731 IMG_20190329_180203 IMG_20190329_173811 IMG_20190329_173802

2 Likes

Short of falling on my sword I don’t know what else I can do? Would you accept the top joint of my little finger?

1 Like

Yes. I will PM you my address. Don’t put it on ice, though. It’ll be easier to spread on toast that way.

3 Likes

Mine sit up like this, too. As long as we keep an eye on the pivot cup bushing, it should be okay.

2 Likes

I think the new Metroboard has a TKP at the front and an RKP at the back - at least based on the available photographs.

Edit: both front and back are dual kingpin.

I have a set of Gullwing trucks, think this will work with them?

TKP up front, doesn’t make sense to put it in the back. You should be turning 80% up front, the back just follows, so RKP in the back.

4 Likes

Happy 420 lol idk why but I steer with my tail and keep my front tight. Doesn’t make for tight turns but it keeps the wobbles down to minimum.