[emergency] need maytech remote shipped today

I have an event on Saturday at Brooklyn and I lost my maytech remote for my sword board… I need fedex fast shipping same day delivery, if you live anywhere near New York that is a PLUS WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING AND PAY 50 dollars for the work.

1 Like

Hit up @caustin, he may have something you can use and he a solid superhero too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do! I really need this fast lol im going to the festival !

2 Likes

Did you hit up the gys on telegram ? One of them is bound to have a remote for you

1 Like

The one in brooklyn? looks like fun!

1 Like

yeah I have few spare laying around that you could borrow. Back into US tonight and around tomorrow, will pm

3 Likes

Maybe find some RC/hobby shop and buy an RC remote.

I’ve got an RC remote I can have shipped out in the next hour. It is one of these: https://www.banggood.com/2_4GHz-Radio-Remote-Controller-Receiver-Transmitter-For-Electric-Skateboard-p-1125575.html?gmcCountry=US&currency=USD&createTmp=1&cur_warehouse=CN&ID=514182&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_ods&utm_content=heath&utm_campaign=usc-ods-us&gclid=CjwKCAjwlejcBRAdEiwAAbj6KefWaYr-dLpxThNWO6A0kdxXzr39n2cBMWPTGOLvfVqo6plQapL1YRoCylsQAvD_BwE

1 Like

wish i saw this an hour ago… in class now :frowning:

I have a winning remote u could use and gt2b? I live in CT just outside the city