EMF Hub motor final sale!

The trucks are 180mm Paris V2 …I think they are 20 bucks a piece of you need them .

Ok so would your motors be for sale on a website or something or only on the forum?

I like the sound of it! maybe you should start your own thread :wink:

1 Like

Im not selling motors, the motors are jacobs. Im focusing on developing the wheels only. Right now there isnt a tough wheel that could handle the power of the motor longterm without some form of mechanical failure or harsh ride.

Is anyone still selling Jacob motors, it’s been awhile since I saw any on offer

1 Like

Ahh ok, I understand now, thanks!

1 Like

I’d be keen to support this

1 Like

Count me in for a pair

1 Like

OK well at least there are several of you interested which is good. I’m excited about the possibilities this can generate for the community. Thanks

I’m in for 2

1 Like

2 sets or two wheels?

2 wheels- 1 set

1 Like

Ok just to be clear these will be sold in pairs only. That means one set consisting of 2 wheels.

The difference in diameter between the factory urethane and this design will prevent you from only running one of these wheels.

I’m down for 2 sets. It would be awesome to have 2 sizes to choose from, though 86 sounds good.

That’s a good point, I would be up for another set if they were different size, esp 100mm

1 Like

I’m in for a set.:grinning:

Good reminder, did enough interest surface for this project to proceed?

1 Like

Yes sir its moving forward in the standard size for now. Thats one that i did a week ago the outer perimeter stuck to the mold but the bind to the polycarbonate is incredible.

Thats the new thread for the part im working on, everyone is welcome to pitch in any thoughts or advice.

Hi Ralphy,

I have Jacobs Hubs which have been unmodfied. Would these fit directly to them, or would I have to do anything at all. If not, then im deffo in for a set. What colour Urethane will you be using. Thanks

2 Likes