EMF / Jacob hub motor polyurethane development

How much would a set of hub motors with your upgraded urethane cost? Also which wheels would I use on the front? What is the best truck to use and best way to secure these hub motors to the truck? Also how much for just the upgraded urethane. I apologize if this has already been answered.

Sure price is $99 for the pair of 100mm wheels and $335 for dual motors with wheels installed.

Adding 2 trucks with rear motors mounted is $65. I use stainless set screws drill your truck dual insert for the screws and taper the trucks mating surface to avoid it cutting the motor wires.

The pair of 97mm clones in black with bearings are $35

Price includes shipping in the USA. International shipments add $40-55 depending on weight of items that you’d like to purchase.

Pm me your email when your ready to pay.

For those that have gotten motors from me rest assured your getting the best not some old production. The stator core is ready fitted locked in place with clips and adhered with high temp epoxy.

Windings are also very nicely done.

Enjoy and happy riding!

1 Like

Ride safe guys this was this morning at 22mph. Luckily I walked away just with scrapes controller interference caused a motor to brake and I flew off. Fortunately it was smooth asphalt

2 Likes

Sorry too see that Ralphy, get well soon.

That sucks …@ralphy what controller was that ?

Thanks guys, it was some testing i was doing with the winning remote. I

Perfect matching wheels for the front:

https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/collections/wheels/products/evolve-gt-street-wheels-black-97mm-76a

1 Like

Ewww…they say evolve on the side…wouldn’t want anyone to think I bought one of those…hehe

1 Like

The question is, why are you going slow enough for people to read it :race_car:

1 Like

Evolve is more politically correct than Big N Black. I like the white wall look.

People are always scoping the boards at crosswalks and asking about them

Nothing a little spray paint couldn’t fix :grinning:

or whiteout

So those bolt up to the second generation carvon motors?

V3 10chars

The design of any wheel is completely up to you. This is the before/after of the Alien 83mm wheels I’m currently using:

I’m looking for someone in the US who would be interested in buying a set to keep 2x and send the other 2x to me in Spain. They’re not available here yet and will be priced at €129 vs the $99 you guys are paying. These wheels are 57mm wide so will be looking and riding much better than the skinny Abec’s or clones…

5 day recovery, this liquid bandaid shit works miracles.

For those that like the pink

2 Likes

Guys so production of these wheels will stop for about 3 weeks as i get re established on the Florida Gulf coast.

If your concerned with the 3mm rods moving on the wheels do not use a regular hex nut on both sides of the rods. Use any epoxy adhesive including loctite professional grade super glue and or a “push nut” on eitber side 3mm or 3/32" should work. Dont push them tight just far enough in to keep any potential lateral displacement minimal. Remember all these materials expand and contract so its essential to allow for that expansion and contraction. Attached is a pic of the push nut they should be avaliable in packs of 20 from grainger or zoro supply. Ride safe thanks for the support and feedback.

1 Like