I wanted to share with you guys the build I think I’m going to do so you can give me your opinion or recommend me a different setup for this project.
Parts I found so far:
- 2x Turnigy 192KV -6374 SK3 Brushless Outrunner Motors https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-aerodrive-sk3-6374-192kv-brushless-outrunner-motor.html Battery:
- 2x ZIPPY Compact 4000mAh 10S 25C Lipo Pack https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-compact-4000mah-10s-25c-lipo-pack.html
- I think about putting them into parallel so I would double the mAh (Autonomy) ESC:
- 2x ESC (Open Source by Benjamin Vedder) http://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/vesc
- Taking advantatge of this post, let me ask how do you guys do the sync on a dualESC build. Remote:
- GT2B 2.4GHZ Trnasmitter https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hobbykingr-tmhk-gt2b-3ch-2-4ghz-transmitter-and-receiver-w-rechargable-li-ion-battery-1.html Gearing:
Please let me know what do you think of this setup and what would you recommend me in order to build a torque eBoard with a good range autonomy.
Thank’s a lot!