ENDED - Motor Mount for Caliber II trucks - Enertion clones - Aluminum clamp + Carbon Fiber arm

The extra holes are for the pulley cover. There’s supposedly a shape file around d for 3s printing g but I can’t find d it.

2 Likes

Tnx for answer

Tnx. I found some design flaw. 2 Mounting bolts and nuts are incredibly hard to access when hanger is on base. I strugled much before i realize to remove the base plate. Silly me. Second, when u push carbon plate all the way in it rubs against the hanger. Third 255mm belt is impossible to use with 36t 15t gears. Extra: impossible to get thicker than 15mm belt on these mount with original 10" caliber. Either have to mod, or need extended ver.

Um im little worry that the carbon part might slide and belt loose its tention. Although i tighten it with long arm ranch

1 Like

Just wanted to mention the mount works great with stock caliber and the 15/36 pulley set with 15/265mm belt being sold by @johnny_261, no modifications necessary

2 Likes

…it says: buy meee!!

1 Like

Anyone still selling these?

I do hope a vendor will pick up these designs and start selling them. They’ve been holding up really well for me these past 2 months.

Give @oriol360 a yell, he has the at MEB. https://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1

1 Like

I need that 3d file too. I just bought four of them on the cheap.

https://file.io/2h0b3j

Here you will find ZIP with design files for this mount. I included pulley cover I designed from here and stuff Shogu12 made. Have fun!

@mmaner @biggdaddyhawk

2 Likes

Anyone got that motorcover file?

lol, its literally right above your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stripped both of the screws for the caliber mount section…

What size are they, m6?

I think I saw these mounts on ebay

Got mine from ebay. Same person

Do you know the measurements of the hangar of a caliber 2 truck? Because I want to make my own motormount thank you!

are there any motor mounts like these left from anywhere? i like these mounts super solid and i want some for a new build idea i have.

I’ve got 1, not sure if I’m gonna use it or not. If you just want 1 we can prolly work something out.

im actually looking for 4 mounts i want to build a 4wd belt board lol. do you know of other options that use compact clamp mounting system like enertion?