Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

And here we go​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Tell me is not true. :wink:

1 Like

Only $9.99 plus $1799.95 shipping and handling

7 Likes

Three days ago one guy was selling new Focboxes here in the forum for $135. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was at the Evolve site trying to get a $50 Enclosure which supposedly end up in $37.5 after the 25% BF rebate… here in the US… well, with state tax, shipment, air quality discount, 30 year earthquake tax, the Olympic games in 2078, etc… the thing goes back to $50 again! So is surreal, you cannot blame Enertion neither (well their shipment predictions are puzzling). BF down the drain.

1 Like

Man you complain a lot. Don’t buy from us then.

Or buy more than $299 worth and get free shipping, then you can sell the 2 focbox that you don’t want to a local dude and offer free shipping and make a profit and everyone wins.

Instead your deep internal sadness for life drives you to moan endlessly. Such a downer.

You have ruined black Friday

12 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

You took words from my mouth (keyboard), Brian.

1 Like

Now, look who’s turning things personal. Fire when you wish… worlds watching! (we already know the flag drill)

Well, its basically sarcasm…

I’m taking the piss out of you as a joke because you proclaim that black friday is down the drain…

Black Friday is just a made up day, created by some capitalist fucks who wanted to drain even more money out of consumers by selling them shit they don’t need.

Your basically on the same side as the OP of this post

5 Likes

I was waiting for the torque boards dd details before buying your hubs, this comment has changed my mind.

Hubs and foc on there way to London!

Nice bro. I’m glad that my public rants & horrific approach to PR somehow made you (or more accurately, didnt dissuade you) buy our products.

TB stuff looks interesting, but the truth is we are about 2 or 3 years ahead in terms of development.

2 Likes

Really? …just like that?

Yup. Facts man.

Not saying we are perfect, but the truth is making these type of motors is really difficult. Huge amount of trial and error is required. Years of work needed.

Just look at how hard hummie and carvon (and enertion) have had to work. Revision after revision is the path to success in this category.

I’ve probably got another two or three further revisions planned, another few years at least.

Why is the shipping so expensive? It’s prohibitive actually.

Ask the freight companies. We don’t control that

What we can control is the distribution structure we choose, at the moment we ship direct to customers from our warehouse in China. Because we are a fairly small operation we don’t have leverage to reduce prices.

What we must do is build better distribution models. As the industry grows there will be more opportunities to optimize our distribution. Ultimately this will reduce cost and speed of shipping.

I’m happy to get focboxes WHENEVER for half price… Us eSk8ers are the biggest whining bitches ever! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I think torque boards DD motor may be electro-mechanically better than carvon. The key difference is TB designed the motor specifically for the application. Carvon were always adapted from normal outrunners or retrofit hubs.

Motor design is critical to making a strong reliable direct drive train. You must have a fully customized design.

3 Likes

@onloop

Yup. Facts man.

Not saying we are perfect, but the truth is making these type of motors is really difficult. Huge amount of trial and error is required. Years of work needed.

Just look at how hard hummie and carvon (and enertion) have had to work. Revision after revision is the path to success in this category.

I’ve probably got another two or three further revisions planned, another few years at least.

…je…je… …really? You make it sound like space science. @Hummie my friend, works in his basement! …and his motors are made with his own hands, he cooks all that thing in his kitchen and when finish, he himself sends every single motor thru the nearest post office, sometimes walking the distance because his board is not working or smthng. So you telling me that @Hummie’s hub motors not only beat the crap out of the competition (you, Carvon) and is playing at the same technological level as you guys, all from a kitchen in some basement in San Francisco, Kalifornia… and…

What have you done all this time then? …with all this ko-ka mania chinese b…! your space science, “2 or 3 years ahead” of everybody, when this guy with his limited, very limited resources (but tons of knowledge and ingenuity) is leading the way with his fantastic @Hummie motor made in a San Fran basement, hummm…? C’mon Jason, time to land your space ship, man.

The inventor himself the day I was at his place… :point_down:

6 Likes

I really like what hummie is doing too, once again a fully customized motor design is critical to success. I personally rode the first ever hummie hub motors, actually rode them side by side with jacob hubz, compared to what he has now the advancement has been huge. Clearly Hummie has done the hard work and I’m sure it will pay off. I’m sure as he ships more and more we will see the proof of this.

7 Likes