Enertion Black Friday Sale 2018 | It's On Now! You won't see these prices again

:point_up_2:… this is how you should speak about your competitors in an open forum like this. :+1:

(got to go now, to late here… I’m still thinking on the $99 FcBx deal for later on today… but that shipment is killing it man!) :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I hear you man, but I just can’t improve it at the moment, only with more scale can we make shipping more affordable.

2 Likes

What about shipping in bulk to USA directly from China to a distributor or repair agents?

1 Like

Yes, this is very important.

We do have a group of certified focbox resellers over the world.

However we need to further expand this to better service all our products and customers.

1 Like

Yeah, I know you cannot control that aspect. I wish you could strike single BF deals without involving mass cuantities. (sorry for the rant). :eyes: later

what are you trying to say?

Super shocked to see driveline up for sale. Combo with the unity might be the perfect setup for my next board!

@onloop just want to ask something. I’m not complaining please don’t take it that way! During Unity development we heard that it’s cheaper to make than two single Focboxes. Now both devices are in promo and you can have 3 Focboxes for one Unity. Why? :frowning:

1 Like

because they can earn more money this way? o.o.

Most likely but what is the point than to give us this information that it’s cheaper to produce in first place? We had hopes and dreams because of that :wink:

2 Likes

I assume the driveline will become generically available in to the future? This isn’t a limited run of availability?

Because we have heaps of stock of the old model focbox and we are clearing it at a heavily discounted price for Black Friday. We won’t be making anymore focbox so if your interested you should take advantage of the sale price.

4 Likes

You’ve sold me, little sad to see the end of of focboxes. Is his the end for them for maybe focbox 2.0 in future?

I need 4 separate units for my Bajaboard project - unity won’t fit I need separate mounting.

Focboxes were available for around 180 USD for a long time in Europe. Still makes the unity a bit more expensive.

The current deal is of course great. Also sad to see the focbox go. Best controller I have owned and with a proper case more than capable.

That price is good for FocBoxes, Tried and trusted

Seem to be hotcakes with sales pop notifications

1 Like

Hey man, send me a PM. I’ll sort it out.

Oh man in awd with the wide contact patch this thing has it will be what the GTR was to the race world back in the early 90s

3 Likes

Are you doing it? I am thinking about it…

1 Like

Could be a possible future.build.

1 Like

Yeah, but for the ole DIY comp gotta be in by Jan 31

1 Like