Enertion Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard | RAPTOR MONO

@Nasty I use a 6364 with 8s and I can climb every hill I’ve encountered, so far. Rider weight is can impact this, but overall I think you’ll be happy!

1 Like

im 6’2" and weigh 190 lbs, what do you guys think?

Im 6’7 and 220 lbs, i can hit 20mph on flat ground using 6s, like i said hills don’t bother it really even with my fat ass on it.

I’m in the process of building a dual rear board, im looking forward to seeing how it compares to a single drive, so far the only downside i’ve found with a single drive is you can feel the torque through the one wheel when accelerating and braking, 10s single was really twitchy lol which is why i’m going dual rear.

Bit of a noob question, but what is 6s and 10s?

In short a 6s battery is 22.2 volts and 10s battery is 37v…more volts = more power for climbing and a higher top speed :+1:

What Jakey said. Also, 6s means the pack has 6 cells. Each cell has 3.7v. 3.7x6 = 22.2v 10s means the pack has 10 cells. Each cell has 3.7v. 3.7x10 = 37v

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks guys!

On this post it says the price for a full board is around 1150$ USD But on the website it shows a price around 1500$ USD. Which is correct?

SALE ON NOW - RAPTOR MONO DRIVE

CLICK >> NOW ONLY $1149 USD

PLUS: OVER $200 WORTH OF BONUS EXTRAS - FOR FREE

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING