Enertion Dual Raptor For Sale [SOLD]

@Photorph @Wallgreeens The box issues on my scarlet based decks are essentially resolved in my latest builds, but the plan is to move away from boxes and into composite enclosures bonded to the deck that just use lids. That will give it the feel of the wood with the strength of the composite reinforcement and eliminate the issues surrounding the boxes. That’s going to be a while though, and also for another thread.

$1200 is a deal for a raptor. That’s a nasty little board, and they’re fun to ride. I just fixed one the other night that the owner had put 97mm flywheels on there. Crazy awesome ride.

2 Likes

I replied to your email. @RadElectrics

Is the board still for sale? I live in Colorado and I can come to you. @RadElectrics

I think @RadElectrics is selling it. Bargain at that price. Would be at least batch 3 or 4

Oops. My bad. I’ll change it.

The board has been sold. Thanks.

1 Like

… wrong post sorry

Hello! Please send me a PM if you still have your board. If you sold it, then congrats :slight_smile:

Lol. Look a post above yours dude. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol…yep!! I noticed that right after I posted my reply. Haha I got excited when I saw someone selling their Raptor :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t blame ya. I just got my Raptor 2 weeks ago and I can’t get off it!. :dancers:

1 Like

Right on! I bet it’s awesome… I’ll keep my eyes open for the next one :slight_smile: have fun and be safe with that beast :+1:

1 Like

You guys still interested? I might be sellin mine next month tonfind my mtb build.

Anyone still looking for a Raptor? I have mine up for sale… shoot me some offers. Brand new! 0 miles

This board looks really nice! :open_mouth:

@jjbro94 has a brand new one for sale!

1 Like

Is it still up for sale?, is it a dual? how much you want?

still for sale

what do you want for it