Enertion FAQ | Do I have to pay customs tax, duties?

That’s nice. DHL deliver packages in a ‘‘workday’’ so you can’t make any an agreement when they deliver package, but with UPS and Fedex you can call directly to driver and match you timetable with driver. Last time I used Fedex we met at local grosery store’s parking lot. Huge thumb up for that again.

in my region in Germany (perhaps generally in Germany), DHL is much much better than UPS. I just had a reaaaaally bad time trying to get a package from UPS yesterday.

1 Like

ok, well it seems they are all shit :frowning:

Yea, it’s a shame. Would be nice to have even one globally good logistic service.

I confirm, both sucks for french shipping. Furthermore, they both apply uge fees for importing from US …

Hey @onloop any updates on Enertion setting up an EU distributor?

Would be great if something can be achieved in the next 6 months in time for the release Velociraptor :slight_smile:

@nexty is the EU guy for Enertion stuff

@TarzanHBK So if we are ordering from Enertion parts within EU we can order via @nexty ?

What is situation regards import duties and is it likely that nexty could be handling complete boards…i.e Raptor2.0.

You order direct from Enertion and if it is in stock in EU-warehouse, you get it tax free. (This worked well for Space-Cells so far.) Some parts like motor-mounts will ship from Australia and you’ve to pay. Raptor 2 is most likely to ship from EU but Jason hasn’t confirm this 100%

1 Like

Hey guys, are there any news about tax and shipping for European or German customers? Im a bit late but wanted to buy a raptor in the near future as well…

Nope. Nothing new. You have to pay taxes.

Any news with EU distribution raptor 2?
or I have to pay custom taxes?

Where your order arrive in usa ?? Is there a compagny that just receive colis?

I am in Vancouver, so I cross to Blaine to pick up my packages. The one I use is: https://pulsepackages.com/ I assume that there are many such services sought of border whenever you are located in Canada. Hope this help !