Enertion give us a update unity!

Got my first response from @CarlCollins on email for the forst time in probably 3 weeks. He said their still following this Scheduele so ill guess well see if that holds up. Placed my order the 1 june.

1 Like

So they continuing with the pre-orders scheme? -.-

Well, if you are to belive that post, yes. I guess so :confused:

do you have new for our shippement , tracking number ?

@Chaki I’m sorry but EnertionboardsUSA is a separate entity to Enertion Boards and we aren’t able help with this. We are now selling Unitys on Amazon and ship on the same day though https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S97CKSF?ref=myi_title_dp

2 Likes

I have a couple of questions,

Why would Jason give up distribution to the US, probably his largest market? I think I read that they were looking to start selling via Amazon.

Why has enertion/Jason allowed you to use his company name and logo. What agreement has been made, did you buy the rights from him?

Why would you want to be associated with enertion, why not just be a reseller of the unity under your own brand and provide quality support. Enertion’s brand has a terrible reputation and is clearly in financial difficulty. (Reason why I haven’t purchased another unity, as I unsure if I would ever receive it)

I am a little sceptical, and part of me thinks this is Jason selling stock under an alias to get some cash flow, letting other legitimate DIYers wait even longer for their orders to be fulfilled.

This has to be a Troll!

6 Likes