Enertion Injection Molded 36T Wheel Pulley

Will these fit 97mm Abec 11 Flywheels?

12mm Wide - 36T Wheel Pulley - Integrated Bearing - ONLY $15USD

Compatible with ABEC 11 Flywheel & Enertion PowerWheels *truck hanger mod required

9mm Wide - 36T Wheel Pulley - Integrated Bearing - ONLY $15USD

Compatible with ABEC 11 Flywheel & Enertion PowerWheels *truck hanger mod required

Great news! I’ll grab a couple

What about 12mm motor pulleys?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy I was just looking for them! Will they come @onloop ?

1 Like

What about motor shafts that can support 12mm pulleys? Do the 6374s already have these? i assume you’re using them on the mono raptors so i was expecting to see all those parts show up on the site.

Sorry i just keep thinking of shit 5 minutes after i post, but all this is nothing new. I’ve been wondering about all of this since the aluminum bolt-thru wheel pulleys vaporized from the site abrubtly forcing me to get out of my chair and poke around for alternatives. I even downloaded FreeCad and started trying to learn it.

2 Likes

And how about 12mm belts too

1 Like

Those he does have, i just checked this morning.

oh shit, forgot about the 12mm wide motor pulleys

will do it today…

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder Don’t see the 12mm motor pulleys on the site yet

3 Likes

ON IT NOW!..

i think everyone forgets i run this business just three days per weeek!

Really, I was just teasing I appreciate all you do Keep up the good work!

NEW PRODUCTS NOW LOADED!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE RANGE

Some of the new products:

12mm wide pulley

12mm wide belt

Drive Pulley Value Kit - Only $38usd

2 Likes

Awesome-sauce!!!

Stop rubbing in the fact that you have 3 whole days a week to devote to this. lol

Who do i have to murder to get that?

Holy shit! no set screw? i was not expecting that. I was expecting a longer motor shaft. So the retainer clip and belt tension is all you need to hold on the pulley. I can get behind that.

Does it rattle?

Just quit your day job!

if you have non-R-SPEC motors you can file a flat spot on shaft & create a small wedge from the key and hammer it in for a super permanent pulley fitment. no cir-clips or set screw required.

On the R-SPEC motors it is simply held in place with the Key & cir-clips. bit of thread lock on the shaft helps to tighten up the fitment and reduce rattle.

i could have drilled & tapped hole in the teeth, but its just not needed.

as you mentioned the other option is a longer shaft… but that just complicates things at my motor factory.

I did something very similar with your 9mm pulleys on a set of NTMs a while back. It did work pretty well for a while until i decided to get rid of the keys and use the set screw alone on a flat spot. This sounds like it might be worth making a video about.