Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

I found it mildly uncomfortable, but I’m excited to try this out…

I wanted to order one shipped to the uk. Would it be shipped from the EU?

@onloop how are they compared to gt2b as far as drop outs? How long have u been testing it?

1 Like

@onloop What are you gonna do with all those Winnings you have? I saw a giant box of them in one of your videos.

4 Likes

My theory is this is a case to replace the winning ones.

5 Likes

I agree…

I may potentially have three of these remotes for three different boards. Am I going to have drop out issues since this remote only has two channels?

You only use 1 channel for transmit/receive.

Right, but with the steez remote, two boards riding close would have drop outs, unless you switched the channels on one of the remotes. With steez, there was process to switch (press A button 10x in 10 seconds, etc) between like 5-6 different channels. I’ve not heard of the Nano having the same ability to switch channels.

Makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I’ll see if I can organize a group buy. Would mean just sending all to me I presume and I’d have to resend? Or perhaps I can see if the Belgium distributor can send directly to the end users.
Does anyone know who the Belgium distributor is?

Lol this whole forum gets so suspicious of @onloop

Are these Winnings in a new shell ?

Slightly modified aswell is my guess too.

i don’t think so, i’m pretty sure it is at least hevily modified. The Winnings has some minor issues that he probably wanted ironed out.

@nexty is destributor for eu

Hey,

the remote isn’t yet in stock in Australia, and remote are on pre-order, as per the website the stock should be within Australia after the 20th sept, meaning that I won’t be able to ship those before

cheers guys Quentin

1 Like

What kind of modify? The buttons and everything are all in the same spot. What would you even want to modify?

Software and better pcb and componenst for netter working remote

Wonder if it’s the case that they are different. Are they onloop? I didn’t read the whole thread but just retuned one of the winning micros with the fear of possible death!

@onloop I would really like to know if this remote resolves the drop out issue that most controllers are experiencing where it causes the motors to slam on the brakes. Making remotes smaller is great and all, but at this point I think we all just want a remote that is safe and reliable. I don’t feel like dying because my eboard decides to slam on it’s brakes at an inopportune moment.