Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

What could a vendor of skatestuff do against customs in your country?

I deleted the post, because I just found out that i have been victim of a scam. Someone found my VESC package and sent me an SMS with information about customs issues and where to pay! Be aware people!!

1 Like

You mind sharing your country and order#?

Any news/update on spc4 to NA

they should be arriving at the US distributor any day now…

Come on USPS or DHL or PURLATOR or UPS hurry up and don’t let me down >:(

order #3221 Utah USA

@onloop do you mind splitting all of this capacitor stuff to a new thread? Just to clean it up a bit

1 Like

Hi onloop, I’m waiting for an order confirmation from eBay. Sent email and msg with no response. I haven’t been provided an order number but delivery on the 22nd at the latest. Located in Sydney Australia.

Awesome! Does this mean that also the vesc orders after the #4037 will start to ship? Thanks for all the work you are doing.

Wonder is scp4 has landed in NA yet :confused:

1 Like

The wait is hard, its a beautiful day here in Vancouver and my friend just received his Raptor yesterday :(… Jealous, come on pro 4 and vesc

Vancouver Canada? It sure is a nice day here. Waiting for my Raptor too lol.

My order is 4694 for a dual raptor. Money taken but no information after that. After 4 times sending messages I get nothing in return. On my account page it says awaiting fulfilment but absolutely communication as to when or if I will get the board before the summer is over. I live in the UK so I take it I’m unlikely to get it this year. This is very poor service. Even evolve UK reply as does Evolve (aus). What do I do now? Ask for a refund, who? When will I get it, who know? The website needs better customer service.

1 Like

If yourve done your research you would know that there is a delay with Vescs. You are on the last line of orders. If you cant wait you might have to consider an alternative.

1 Like

Thanks for your valued order,

when did you message us? & how? did you email to [email protected] ?

We have about 180-200 unanswered emails at the moment…60-70 new emails each day, many more over the weekends, this is an ongoing problem… we are working hard to fix it… we are trying to answer them all in timely manner… but each email can take 5-10mins to answer. Only 7 hours in every work day, last week we allocated most of our resources to packing hundreds of back orders… raptors included!

Please tell me what you want me to say?

Rest assured everyone is getting their orders sent & we are on basically on schedule, we are doing everything as quick as possible.

Please note on your order & on our website it clearly says RAPTOR NEXT BATCH SHIPPING AFTER 31st Jul 2016

If this is not clear enough i apologise. Happy to refund you.

if you’ve read a bunch of posts on this forum you would have know to expect exactly what is happening right now lol. Everything everywhere is backordered as fuck and no one really has a clue when stuff if going to be shipped out unless you ordered your stuff like months ago

Guys, I don’t need the aggression or am i being over sensitive? All I stated was, it would be nice, possibly important, that on the order website if there is a delay and orders may take longer than normal to be fulfilled than it would have been nice to have seen that before ordering and not have to research this myself. I am the customer after all and all I asked was a little response to my questions. Now Jason has been great at answering questions about vesc, battery management etc, but not once did he hint that there is some long delays expected either due to deliveries or completion dates. I’m happy that he is a father but should that affect me? If Bill Gates decided not to produce windows as he wanted to go to the beach or Steve Jobs wanted a sleep in instead or guiding Apple, where would we be now.Also, as this is a build your own board or such like, not everyone has owned or built an electric board before so cut some slack. To some of us, this is new and unexplored territory. The reason I chose Enertion over Evolve is because of my research, but solely on buying a made up dual Raptor. I want a Raptor, paid for a Raptor all I ask is some communication as to how long I will have to wait for said Raptor.

4 Likes

Thanks Onloop…your reply is all i needed:grin:

Just wanted to say one thing, when onloop says shipping next batch of Raptors after July 31, that is really vague and literally can mean anything. So I understand other people’s concerns. I too was wondering wtf that meant and was going to cancel my order, but I’m just going to hope that it actually means August. Nobody else making quality boards right now is shipping immediately anyway so might as well just wait for the board you really want.

On a side note if Jason worked overtime the next couple of weeks and actually pushed out a bunch of boards he would make a lot of people happy and secure future buisness, with those customers. Complete boards should be priority right now in my humble opinion. @onloop

2 Likes