Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

risers arrived today, this put us behind schedule 2 weeks.

3 Likes

What does this mean for Raptor Duel #4808 ?

sorry i can’t answer specifics on here, best email [email protected]

2 Likes

All good. Thank you Jason. Much luv to the fam.

no problems, thank you for the order!

just so you know, it would take me about 15mins of counting through orders & planning to answer that question with any accuracy

I promise we will build our arses off… there a currently ZERO stock issues preventing raptors from shipping.

just got to assemble them.

3 Likes

building your own & buying one built for you with a solid warranty is two very different things.

Also, i think its cheaper to buy a raptor VS buying parts.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Also being new to the whole e-skate thing I’m very eager to learn all the ins and outs. The idea of building a custom one is appealing but would take a level of knowledge so far above my current understanding, and I know I’d get beyond frustrated when my efforts didn’t result in a reliable kick-ass ride. Something I’m confident I’ll be able to do once I’ve had my Raptor for a while and spent time playing with settings and upgrading parts over time - while having crazy fun!! You KNOW you’re gonna be pumped when that box arrives @Wolfwoof :slight_smile:

Although extremely frustrated with the experience up until now, I have decided to proceed with the order given Adam was helpful today by going the extra mile and the fact all my parts were in stock. Look forward to sharing a review once all parts are received.

1 Like

Damn son! sweet tho :slight_smile: looking forward to put the board togehter! :robot:

This is so good to hear!! I know it will be worth the wait!

I was about to complete my order :

mono drive r-spec pro+ vesc-standard space cell pro3 electric skateboard battery

After completing paypal, it says

Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can’t be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address. I live in France.

You do not ship in France ?

Maybe the Space Cell is the problem. Jason had a hard time to send these things into the world.

Please email [email protected] so we can investigate

All items can be sent to France

I did it. I’m not sure the support is efficient. One guy told me he was looking if he could get me an Enertion remote controller for me , but never had an answer.

moreover, YESTERDAY I was in chat with a guy, he sent me the link of this webpage:

Question : so this mean you’re not going to ship before the 14th of july ? Answer : Yes, possible. But will still confirm with Adam with the follow up I have sent since he’s the one who has access to this.

(we are ion august… just in case)

My Space Cell Pro4 just got shipped :slight_smile: order# 4532 I ordered it on the 28th of June… If anyone wanted to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just do your work, i’ll wait, rather quality than speed

1 Like

Thank you for the update I shouldn’t be to far behind then

I tried to contact support and they didn’t respond.

can you tell everyone to stop emailing us non-sense question & we will answer the important ones…

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how many days the free shipping option takes approx. to arrive in USA-Canada - for 1x VESC… thnx