Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@flatsp0t Now i am confused. So we should have gotten a mail? So are our batterys on the way?

i am actually waiting for 4 ollin VESCs

I dont know, maybe it is different for those who get it directly?

I thought this would be a fun new hobby for the summer. Maybe i need another one to relax from all the waiting and disorganisation in this one maybe yoga :smiley:

3 boards thas impressive i think jacobbys 4wd set is interresting but i wanted to test my fist e-board before getting into another one

At what point will you reply with the “urgent” whatever? I see no reason they can’t stick to the timeline that was promised above in this thread not long ago.

All the vesc we got in the first batch had the LED on backwards, so they got sent back to US to be reworked, they will be distapatched from US, but the VESC for raptors will need to be sent back to Australia. 5-7 days worth of delays due to shipping to USA & Then Back To AUS

The raptor batteries for US customers shipped from my factory 3 weeks ago, normally takes 3-4 days of transit time, they are somewhere in US & have been for the last 2 weeks, for some unknown reason they have not arrived at distributor. As soon as the US distributor gets them they will be dispatched, i have been told they will get them soon.

We won’t be shipping batteries into US with that method anymore.

I can assure you all that we build & ship everything ASAP… we are not sitting here twiddling our thumbs…

We are now getting between 100-200 emails every day mostly stupid questions about what hobby motor & what lipo to buy… this means that we can’t always answer the important emails sent from our paying customers because we can only answer about 40-50 emails each day.

I have now employed 3 new staff to keep up with demand, i have been working my arse off to train them and develop better systems so we can scale with the huge growth. New staff normally take about 2-4 weeks to warm up before they actually start reducing the work load.

Please try to be patient we are working as fast & as hard as possible. If you have an urgent email please reply to us & say your email is urgent & we will jump onto it.

I suppose having the worlds fastest production skateboard makes you popular…

2 Likes

hey @onloop

Just wanted to let you know that despite the troubles with the shipment times, the product itself is seriously sweet! See eSk8Tube Video thread for another sweet ride thanks to all your hard work!

1 Like

See what came in 15 minutes ago (Battery Hype - still waiting for the board). It only took 3 days from me receiving a notification to my home. I hope nobody thinks you are “twiddling” your thumbs. The thrill for the raptor grows by everyday and I (we) are really looking forward to it. The waiting is really enjoyable, not joking at all! Kudos to you guys and take some positive energy! Greetings from a happy customer.

Unboxing video coming later if you want to see it.

2 Likes

Did someone already get his space-cell-pro (with enclosure and everyhting) would love to see real picures of it.

@Djupex Maybe I have to write to enertion if your battery got to Germany in just 3days. they told to me that the battery got send out the same day from china as my board from Australia which is I think 3,5 weeks ago. I am happy for you that you might be the better sport in waiting, but to be honest I do get slightly impatient :smiley:

@philipp i think the space cell pro are a different production i think you have to wait a bit more to actually see one

2 Likes

Now everybody has something but nearly no one a complete Board. Nice

@flatsp0t as i said before funny logistics :grinning:

i did that a couple times to help a brother out. It’s not a regular thing.

As I got the notification, the tracking tool from GLS said that it started in Austria. Austria -> Germany

@Djupex interesting the china bit was assumtion because i thought he could not ship batteries to australia and i did not get a tracking number for the battery even though they said that they shipped them, that is to me even stranger why would they not have a tracking code for the battery if they did send both out personally?

I dont know, I cant help you out with this. I just know that as soon as I got a notification from GLS (the delivery company), it was put into the system as located in Austria, Europe from the start on. Anything before was not mentioned but I dont mind it as long as its shipped at any time. Then it went the “normal” car drive to Germany with 2 stops.

@longhairedboy I see, thanks for clearing that up.

@Photorph Welp, onloop just explained why. Makes sense now why there will be more delays. I was under the impression that the VESC shipment they got was good to go, but apparently there was a manufacturing defect so now we will have to wait again for the US manufacturer to not fuck it up lol I predict the batteries will probably end up getting to us the same time the boards do or a week earlier.

To be fair I do not blame @onloop for any of this, I’ve said before pretty much everybody in the industry is at the mercy of their manufacturer – shipping, keeping in stock, not messing stuff up…I guess whenever there’s a chance that we have to wait for a manufacturer to ship something we must brace ourselves for the possibility they did something wrong.

We aren’t too far behind if it’s another week or so delay. I just hope they get it right this time…or else my GT will be here before the raptor is…

2 Likes

Well, he cant make his manufacturers responsible for everything. This is just totally unorganized.

Try not to fly too high or you will fall down deep.

With my small business the internal stock is available to buy without the posibility of backordering. Less sales for me in case I get out of stock, but I dont want my customers to wait for paid stuff (because it’s what I dont like myself), also it keeps the mailbox pretty empty if he goods are delivered next day.

1 Like

That is exactly what i meant.