Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

my America distributor should get battery on 8th… they have all the customers address to send them to…

no one can tell me why it took 24 days of transit time…

best answer i got was there was delays due to some America holiday period…

We will not be using that logistic company anymore…

1 Like

hi @onloop while you are just online. i have a problem about my battery it should have been shipped over 4 weeks ago i think and is still not here i do not have a tracking number. i think in for weeks it should have gotten here so i do think it is lost. is it possible to get a new battery for the board i have lying around

Only USA customers get a tracking number, but indeed it is strange that yours still hasn’t arrived.

is this for space cell pro orders as well? or just raptor orders?

I got a tracking number for the battery as soon as it reached austria. Did take only 3 days from there to my doorstep

I need to post again same problem here, because no one replaying to me and I sent my problem to: @onloop @carl.1

1. Enertion Support + URGENT replay

2)Post here with pictures …no replay from onloop or support

3)PM to onloop, and PM to support

1. I found google google docs named “RAPTOR PROBLEMS TO SOLVE” in thread, so I will post there as well

@sibisi666 ah the info is in the link i would put it in your text though

If I understand correct you are situated in the NL just as me. If all odd fails I am willing to help you fix the charge port (if its not to severely damaged :stuck_out_tongue: ). Just PM if you cant wait any longer!

1 Like

Very nice of you to help him, but enertion should resolve this immediately. I would be not a happy customer if I waited so long and then had this issue with no one replying to me.

1 Like

what is your ticket number?

1 Like

Hey man, yeah NL, amsterdam…but I wat to see first with enertion, what direction I am gonna get, tnx for offering me help :slight_smile: We will be in touch cheers P.S. i just got an answer from support

2 Likes

My ticket number is 7745, and I just got an answer from support to send them a pictures, so, I will do that, thanks

I will send more pics here …just in case :slight_smile: @onloop @carl.1

hmm, no luck, i tried to send pictures back to enertion suport (after i got replay on URGENT sent mail)…and I got this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain enertionboards.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c06::1a].

will try to send again, resized pictures, in case 15mb is too much for their inbox

Try to upload it to an image hosting site and send them a link. It may have been rejected because of the size like you said. Compress them online too. If you took them with your phone they probably have a lot more detail and meta data that’s not necessary and taking up MB.

Btw it’s about 3am over there so it may be a while before you get a reply

Or just use the one that you uploaded to the forum, right click, copy image link address :wink:

He already did above

yeah, i re sized them, and fail again this time all pics was 4,3 mb…weird, i will upload to some site and send link only, thank you man for help

I think he attacched them to the email and hit the max size

4,3 mb for inbox in 21st century shouldn’t be a problem, right?