Enertion Raptor | Understanding VESC Programing Defaults | Effects of Making Changes

I recommend changing the settings.

New settings dialed. On second run now second motor doesnt work properly it chatters,and doesnt spin properly at all, and Mini usb cant go back in vesc( tried @xusias mod usb) As the vesc is glued its very difficult to connect mini usb. The board is now only running on 1 motor.

Hoping it can be rectified easily as its a tad frustrating. Both motors were working properly on bench and after an initial road test. But after second road test other motor not working properly now.

Update. Working, but further testing required.

Is the new and better settings already there when the raptor get shipped now or is it still the old settings? Im a little bit worried that when im getting my board in a couple of months i wont be able to do it myself unless learning this stuff. I feel like i dont have the time to do it but guessing i have to to get it working good?

Is probably good! if you are a pro you can change the settings and a beginner dont know how.

Its likely you will need to make some Vesc changes just to get the controller adjusted with right limiter and any fine tuning you may want for personal preferences. Its my understanding the new settings should be fine now.

You have to remember this is a high performance board. It doesnt have settings to adjust from beginner to stig mode. Its controllable, so just take it to the speeds your comfortable with and take it slow from the start. You will be rewarded.

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks. That gets my adrenaline running already! whant it now!!! The kids can have my Blink board.

Hi.i have a 220kv 2200w alien power motor with a 8s lit ion battery pack and a Vesc. i wan to programmate my vesc. could you help me to fill in the parametrs in bldc tool program?