Enertion remote issues, need help

My remote for my raptor dropped out and I can’t get it to work again. I noticed after it dropped out that the light on the right hand of the remote turned from green to yellow. Well I threw it on charger and tried it again and now the light on the right hand side has turned to red.? But I notice that the red light that is on the receiver goes from a slow blinking to a faster blinking when I turn the remote on. So I had another remote that I purchased from enertion and swooped the receiver and remote out and can’t get it to connect or bind. And I know this because the blinking on the receiver stays the same when I turn remote on. So anyway when I purchased the new remote it had no direction on how to get the two to talk. Does anyone have any info or ideas on how to resolve this issue?

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/enertion-raptor-change-the-radio-channel-on-hand-controller/1314

Can you try to rebind the remote?

2 Likes

@onloop ?? Hopefully he sees this and can respond with steps or contact you. Did you also email him w/ your contact info?

GL!

Thanks for the info. I’ll try it and see what happens

@carl.1

Please direct request to enertion cusotmer support. If your remote doesnt change by the instructions its likely a faulty remote.