Enertion VESC delay?

WTF is wrong with DHL?

DHL tracking sucks

sometimes I think they aren’t sure where the stuff is

Anyone in Eu got his VESC?

EU here. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. The order status is still marked as “awaiting fulfillment” I did get an email telling me it could take up to 3 weeks before it gets shipped.

Hey @onloop. I know you haven’t been on this thread in a while, but would you mind just providing a quick update when you will be getting (or when you expect) your next shipment of VESC for Australian shipping? Thanks man.

VESC are in stock in the US, however our US distributor is having problems processing our orders in a timely manner.

Don’t hold your breath. I ordered mine 6 weeks ago. It took about 3 for them to get to the order. and in the end they put an incomplete address, so i still don’t have it.

Been waiting almost 5 months for my order. Why are you guys not answering my emails? Hopefully I can get some info here?

something is obviously wrong, email [email protected]

Are you serious? I have already tried contacting you through your website. Looks like this is the best way to get a response. Please send my order out if you have these in stock.

we have online chat & a team of 3 people working on customer enquiries, if you have not got a response there must be some problem, check your spam folder & please try emailing again.

Most VESC vendors had issues in the first production run so don’t be sad when they deliver to late too. You can go with a lot of other VESCs and people who sell them, but the past has shown “you get what you paid for”. You can go with ollin board company. They are called the best.

1 Like

I recieved my VESCs today afters 5 weeks

glad you got them finally, getting them to Europe has a few more steps involved so adds time, they have a little visit to Australia first :slight_smile:

we are working on optimizing our fulfillment process all the time… eventually we should have larger qty on the shelf in Europe so it ships quicker… all in good time :slight_smile:

EU Warehouse is great and I had to pay zero taxes, thx for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have received my vesc in eu after 3 weeks, so it’s not bad :smiley: And support answered me always the same day.

I don’t know if I’m just lucky but I received my VESC today and I ordered it on August 27th. The order status is still marked as “awaiting fulfillment” though :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be able to test it right away but the VESC looks exactly as advertised so I’m quite pleased with it already.

Wow, I ordered mine on August 4th and still haven’t received them. I guess Enertions never heard of FIFO.

He’s got different distributors in different places.

I ordered mine on the 16th and I’ve still not received mine. I believe its coming to the UK from Belgium, but the order tracking link sadly doesn’t work. I’ve just sent an email into support to get to the bottom of it.

:slight_smile: