Enertion VLOG - A behind the scenes look at a small Esk8 Company

I am always getting emails from people asking about the latest updates at enertion, what am I working on in my lair? etc.

So I decided the best way to keep everyone informed about what I am doing is just make a 10min video each day.

this is VLOG #1

3 Likes

Now I definitely know that Australia was originally a prisoner colony from that 6 O’clock beer :smile:

Also I think people would like just some VESC videos from you.

No problems, ill make sure i do some VESC videos… Ill be getting the US factory samples soon so ill do a video of them.

do a step by step video on this esc , so i can assemble it . my personal battery doctor is only available 10th march . in the mean time i can watch the esc video .

1 Like

Like the idea. Potential topics: *some you’ve done before, but seeing how quickly eboards are evolving an update might make sense.

• Upcoming products, i.e I’ve heard you mention potentially offering a more powerful space cell.
  • customizing VESC settings
  • board shapes/enclosure ideas
  • raptor specific updates
  • guidance on type of board (satellite vs hub, single vs dual) to build or buy for common needs/wants, i.e. similar to your motor diagram, but with examples and video (uphill on single vs dual, etc).

Sneak Peak at the New Enertion Remote Controller Prototype…

TOP SECRET ALL-TERRAIN WEAPON - With @psychotiller abs case

2 Likes

Holy shit! That looks amazing. Love it

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I was just planning to make one of those to carry in my backpack. This could be so handy when heading out to the beach and skate around all day. I’ve made a thread about it just recently.

Q&A With enertion founder.

VESC Talk

1 Like

Really informative video. Thks Onloop.

Some Business Advice for Entrepreneurs

Part 1 of my garage renovation… need more room for this business to grow!