eSk8 Confessional

That’s some Ben-Hur shit right there and I approve.

Also @anorak234 I’d like you to know I watched you edit-struggle with those image embeds in real time. I believe in you!

Edit: nevermind you’re a monster

11 Likes

Hehe yeah that was a shitshow

6 Likes

I also watched you edit struggle image

6 Likes

What does that thing look like now?? :thinking::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

No my child, that’s the new auto-edit quoting feature that was added in a recent update. Nice try though!

Now get back to those state mandated Smokey the Bear edutainment videos!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Let’s get back on topic😂

Oh snap! @anorak234 you don’t have it yet?!

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to go ship it yet. Its a far walk with a baby on my back and the rain has been real these past few weeks

2 Likes

My board has only 2 screws holding the back and together and the enclosure has gone moldy because it’s still cardboard… everything is duct taped on including the charger which drains at 1.5W all the time

Also pulling 40A continuous from 15A rated cells

3 Likes

Actually, that was me. I puttied them up, sanded, puttied again, sanded again, puttied yet a 3rd damned time, cussed @anorak234 for like 20 minutes, sanded again :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

Confession:

I think the Evo shape is ugly.

27 Likes

It is ugly, but it works. It reminds of a presswood cabinet that someone let the kool-aid leak inside of and it warped :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

tenor%20(1)

9 Likes

I screwed up (hah) my deck while trying to install the usual threaded inserts because the holes I drilled were too small. Somehow I managed to get the inserts out without damaging the deck further, in the end I just drilled all the way through and mounted my enclosure with normal skate hardware. It seems to hold on fine with just the 4 screws.

2 Likes

my last confession. I planned to make a board that had the brazzers logo on the grip, I thought it would be hilarious. My wife vetoed that shit quick :slight_smile:.

30 Likes

9 Likes

I honestly think they would have sponsored this.

6 Likes

The prolly would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A long time ago I used a Dremel tool to cut a keyway slot into an SK-3 motorshaft. It took forever, made a mess, I do not recommend… When I installed the motor pulley, it didn’t quite fit.I could have dremeled out a little more, but meh. So I, I, I HAMMERED IT INTO PLACE :tired_face:

That pulley remains attached to this day, with zero chance of removal I think!

16 Likes