ESK8 Death in Singapore

Yeah this is old news, but just 1 or 2 weeks ago another Esk8-er in Singapore that I recently met fell on the back of his head badly while carving. Thankfully he was wearing a full faced helmet (which broke on impact).

He basically lost memory of everything that happened that night but thankfully it’s likely he will ride again.

Wear a helmet guys…

sorry , didn’t want to scare you at all. Am I not allowed to make a safety statement ???

And please finish reading my post before replying ! thanks. great

This topic is same important as your Battery charge!

5 Likes

Sorry 'NOT" taking my post back, neither being defensive , but maybe your smartassbrain doesn’t get the point here .

If you laugh about safety statements , wearing a Helmet or/and protective gear - you disqualifying or outing yourself …

It’s not necro posting to revive a thread that is still relevant. And safety is still and always relevant - do you agree ?

I posted some new thoughts and ( please consider New comers, reading this esk8 builder forum first time!) I stand up for my post big time . Maybe not relevant for you - fine with me. Just saying " Darwins Law exist "

just don’t revive a old thread. we get that safety is important, but most/all of us understand the danger.

1 Like