[EU] ABS thermoformed enclosure, 50x15x4cm, PRE-ORDER €32,95

Hey guys,

I’m ordering a bunch of enlcosures, you can order them now in pre-sale for €32,95 instead of €49.95 :slight_smile: Delivery will be end of May.

It’s a simular enclosure to the ones we already have just a bit bigger :slight_smile: Pre-order here: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/enclosures/products/abs-enclosure-50x15x4cm

Previous enclosure (smaller) https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/enclosures/products/abs-enclosure-40x14x3cm

Solidworks renders: Solidworks1 solidworks2

kind regards Frederic

3 Likes

Frederick, what decks will it fit? Can it be moulded in place with a heat gun?

1 Like

:+1: nice sizing !!!

And I see that, once I finally make mine :laughing:
if I’m messed up, I’ll take one right away!!

1 Like

it’s a pretty standard concave that will fit most decks, if you add some rubber sealing you will have a nice sealing :slight_smile: Don’t have experience with heat gun moulding, wich deck do you want to use?

kind regards Frederic

1 Like

Not for me but @Marcus1 is looking for an enclosure for Landyachtz Evo Falcon 36.

2 Likes

haaaa, I’m thinking about almost the same, with the Evo like 41" I take from BigBen !

1 Like

Dont have landyacht decks here but if the space between the drop downs is 55cm + it should be ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing Frederic! Its great to see more eu-venders in the esk8 that keeps evolving! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

updated ABEC insert pulleys are coming in a couple of weeks aswell :slight_smile: 36,40 and 44T :slight_smile: @Bjork3n

2 Likes

33€ incl shipping?

Hi, no shipping not inlcudedn, it would be better to buy other things aswell :slight_smile: I have a flat shipping rate in Europe :slight_smile:

How mutch is that?

it’s all on the website :slight_smile: To Sweden it’s €17.50 for 0-20kg :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m close to putting in an order for this and a few other things on the website. Just wanted to check in on the progress with this as it’s getting quite close to the estimated delivery date. Still on track for end of May if I would order now to Sweden? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, enclosures are ready and will be shipped to me :slight_smile: For the ones still interested, please make your order asap because I will close the pre-order :slight_smile:

When will they ship out?

1 Like

I will have them end this week end hoop to ship them out end this week to the customers aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

All enclosures are packed and ready to ship, pick will be on monday.

I’m running a discount this weekend on all wheel pulleys, if you want to combine this promotion with your enclosure order you can save on shipping :slight_smile:

Is it still available with that 33 euro price?