[EU] ALL SOLD! - Torqueboards extended trucks 218mm

I have 5 unused pairs of Torqueboards new 218mm trucks. diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torqueboards-218mm-trucks/

Price is €72/pair including shipping within EU. EDIT: If you paypal money as goods and services, please add additional 2.8 euro. It’s not much money for me, but I would prefer not losing money on this, thanks.

And before you ask, no, I’m not making any money from this. Shipping costs from Sweden is around €22 because Postnord has monopoly and are a bunch of greedy bastards. I also had to pay import duties of 25%.

It might be somewhat cheaper if two or more from the same country buy together and handle domestic shipping between each other. Let me know and we’ll work something out.

Cheers

3 Likes

Anybody from Germany interested?

Might be interesed, I live in Sweden Gothunburg. Do you live close?

1 Like

I would like to buy one set. Shipping to Finland.

@karma: just outside of Helsingborg.

@JanarR: Sure thing. PM me.

Hey @rwxr, Can you tell me a little on how they compare to standard calibers riding wise?

@Maxid: I just got them yesterday and I haven’t tried them at all. I’m still missing motor mounts unfortunately.

4 sets left now.

I’ll take a pair. Living in Germany.

shouldn’t we try to save some shipping then? I am from Germany as well

Sure. 10 chars.

@Karma: Shipping from me to you is 10 euro, so your price would be 62 euro including shipping.

This is tempting, with a set of these I could scale up to a pair of 6374 motors

Hi @rwxr.

How much for shipping to Portugal??

It’s €72 including shipping within europe

@Maxid I would be interested as well. I will definitely take a set. Would be great if we can share shipping. But also fine if not.

@rwxr Will they fit Enertion Motor Mounts?

We discussed shipping of two sets to germany but the savings were basically nonexistent. We have to ask @rwxr if that changes with three sets.

@Maxid @Ackmaniac @catweazle: Shipping for three sets is 40 euro so that would be a total of €190 including shipping which in your case is €63,33 per set. Let me know what you want to do.

@Ackmaniac: @thisguyhere uses them with Enertion mounts from what I can tell in this post:

Here are some pics of them:

2 Likes

So we should ship each individually. Because with added shipping costs in Germany we would save a bit but it is not worth the stress. If you guys still want to do the group buy it is fine for me and i am in. So just let me know what you want to do?