EU Gauging Interest - Kegel Pulley 36T 15MM Group Buy

Hi,

I have been looking to get Kegel pulleys machined and I thought I could maybe run a group buy if there was any interest. Hoping to get at least 10-15 pullies in this group buy.

Fits Oranatang Kegels 6061 Aluminum Sandblasted Black Anodising

Approximate pricing so far is 23 euros/piece - that includes shipping to me and tax on top. Thats just for the Kegel pulley and a 3D printed retainer cap. I can get a quote for a retainer cap to be machined to be made.

If there is interest but people don’t like the design we can make a pulley which looks like this for probably a couple more euros more

4 Likes

will these fit boa wheels, popocas etc.?

2 Likes

I think I will need to do some research about that first. If I remember correctly @captainjez said that Boa wheels can replace the boosted board kegels without any modification.

I will research around for popocas though. I really hope they do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hopefully man

popocas are drop in for boosted too. if your pulleys fit boa wheels they fit popocas

1 Like

Thanks for the help

The first response got me wondering though…

Our wheels are offset the same as the Kegel. The Popoca are centre set so they need some tweaks.

1 Like

I’ve got the BKB (@JLabs) Kegel pulleys in a set of popacs, perfect in every way.

2 Likes

Is this happening anytime soon? I’d buy 2.

2 Likes

in for a set

1 Like

I will look further into it and get back to you

Kind of forgot about the thread. I will bump it in ib the morning and see if there’s interest because this is a EU group buy and it’s late :slight_smile:

1 Like

ya not many eus on at 2am … :alien::beer:

why the abecs and kegels? just more people ya 1 set kegels maybe 1 set abec

You guys can tag along with my Group Buy if your like. It will help get the price down a little. We are at 10 so far

1 Like

That’s true :wink:

We will stick with kegels then

@jlabs isnt that usa tho this is europe…

Yes, I can ship them tho and it won’t be that expensive. I may also be able to get them drop shipped from China as well.

Hello I’m interested for one pulley. UE

Hi, what country are you from?

France 10char

1 Like