EU Warehouse - VESC Stock!

Hey guys,

Looks what I’ve started to work on yesterday … :slight_smile:

VESC are currently onstock and 20+shipment has been made yesterday, new batch are currently on process to be shipped today, duty tax free of course

I can already say that all the stock will be gone by the end of this week

cheers guys, Your EU Warehouse manager

4 Likes

How do you send those vescs? I wonder because I’m currently awaiting my vesc and don’t know when to expect shipment :wink:

Hey, I live in Belgium. I want one of those VESC’s if I just order from enertion.com does it automatticaly come from the belgium warehouse? Or do have to make like a special remak?

Many Greetings From Genk, Limburg

Hey, I live in Belgium. I want one of those VESC’s if I just order from enertion.com does it automatticaly come from the belgium warehouse? Or do have to make like a special remak?

Many Greetings From Genk, Limburg

Looks exciting stuff @nexty. You wouldn’t know if my 2 have been shipped to the uk would you?

Hopefully mine is winging its way to me, though the tracking link doesn’t go anywhere. What courier do you use in the EU?

Same as mine. I’ve even had a mail from Enertion to ask if I can review the vescs!

According to their customer support, you just need to order the bundles alone and check out. They will see where you ordered it from and take care of it.

Anyone got email with eu tracking id?

1 Like

Not me, perhaps @nexty can help out with this?

I just got my VESC :smiley: