[EU] [WTS] Complete Electric skateboard dual drive for sale [Parting out]

Hi guys,

Every journey has a beginning and unfortunately an end too. I started this hobby a while ago and I had a lot of fun, but it’s time to go. Today I’m putting my Electric skateboard up for sale.

Edit: I’m parting it out. Offers are welcome. Whole lot for 550 euros + shipping and Paypal fees.

Prices for sets: 10s4p Sanyo battery + Bms = 110 euros Drivetrain (Including wheels and zealous bearings) = 240 euros Board + enclosure = 40 euros Both vescs = 145 euros Bluetooth module = 5 euro Both Gt2bs + receivers = 30 euro SOLD

List of components

• Focbox 4.12 & Flipsky 4.12 vescs
  • Dickyho and APS motor mounts
  • TB 6355 190kv motors
  • Osprey longboard with custom made enclosure from Benclosures
  • 10s4p Sanyo NCR18650GA
  • Ollin board Popocas 90mm (With almost new Zealous bearings (maybe 50km or so))
  • Dickyho wheel and motor pulleys. 36/18
  • Bluetooth module
  • GT2B remotes

You get 2 remotes in the package. Of which one is completely new. Also comes with spare belts, spare xt90s, xt90 loop keys and pretty much everything you need to fix this thing if it breaks down. I’m not only selling my board but also quitting the hobby so you will get all miscellaneous items that are related to building and fixing it.

In the package you will get:

• Focbox 4.12 & Flipsky 4.12 vescs
  • Dickyho and APS motor mounts
  • TB 6355 190kv motors
  • Osprey longboard with custom made enclosure from Benclosures (with volt meter)
  • 10s4p Sanyo NCR18650GA battery (35km range)
  • Ollin board Popocas 90mm (With almost new Zealous bearings (maybe 50km or so))
  • Dickyho wheel and motor pulleys. 36/18 (topspeed of about 45 km/h)
  • Bluetooth module
  • Caliber 2 trucks
  • GT2B remotes (one completely new) + 2 receivers
  • 3 anti spark xt90s
  • xt90 series adapter
  • 2 Dc 2.1mm charging sockets with caps to keep dust from getting inside
  • 3 spare xt90s
  • About 20cm of 10awg and 12awg wire
  • Full mounting hardware for trucks and enclosure (Comes with new speed washers)
  • Extra motor pulley, 8mm shaft
  • 2 x-type braces to protect the board
  • 2 board bumpers
  • Spare kayak handle
  • 2 spare belts for drivetrain + 3 belts in different lengths

Happy riding, Flim

1 Like

Wow…and I thought my build was unaesthetic, no offense :smiley:

1 Like

None taken. I built it to work, not to look pretty :smiley:

Dropped to 550

Parting out

How many miles and how many cycles does the battery have ? Would be interested in the battery and the focbox, give me your price ! (for both separately please :wink:)

How much for the focbox? Assuming that it work.

Bump reduced prices

This wouldn’t happen to still be available would it? Any amount of parts helps. Thanks

Is the battery still available?

Is dickyho mount available?