EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

I’l buy 4 how do I pay for it?

I asked them : Gemma Long Hello, Markus. Our FSESC6.6 can reach up to 150000 ERPM, but no more than this.

1 Like

Hey @moon since everybody is running dual setup, and space is always a problem, are you planning a group buy for the flipsky dual vesc then also ? That would be awesome

Thanks man! Plenty enough for me :laughing:

I might be down for one but first I’d need to sell unused components. I’ll let you know quick, thank you for organizing this!

@hyperIon1 Nice feedback, thanks for the review! Didn’t know anti spark was bundled in this one.

2 Likes

Not really. Their wholesale price is too high. Dual esc are meant to be cheaper to manufacturer and it doesn’t reflect that in their pricing.

Maybe it will come down when details on the unity come out

1 Like

I’ll check later. Depends if you want cheap tracking,low insurance

Or expensive tracking, high insurance

What are you selling out of interest?

Lets use Sweden as an example

I’d sell 2x LM5109 based VESC 4.8 prototypes (100v driver so no overvoltage error + single sided PCB FETs so it is damn easy to put a heatsink with thermal pad or else on the back of FETs, basically a workhorse if handled properly) + custom ported Ackmaniac 3.100 FW, for starter. I need to check what’s next. Maybe a 33.6v 6A charger but I might keep it for now.

One VESC is brand new unused, logic board and powerboard need to be plugged (via the included cable or via soldering the headers together) ; it has the old 2.18 stock FW.

Other VESC (my test unit) is assembled and loaded with Ackmaniac FW. But I messed up a bit with it when repairing a resistor I blew with the iron tip… USB port needs either reflash with ST-Link V2 or I blew the arm processor (don’t think so though). Before that it was properly detected, did spin motors and responded to commands through VESC-tool. No error led blinking and power led is running stable, hence the USB reflash theory. But I didn’t verify that myself.

Both controllers provide Boot and Reset buttons physically (and the “damaged” one does responds to reset button). They’re from Rogier Wolff (rew on Vedder’s forum), he runs BitWizard.nl and is a helpful guy.

1 Like

Bump

At 22pcs so if anyone wants to get in last minute here isn’t ur chance. I am getting more votes on the poll but no form submissions :joy::joy:

1 Like

There is one thing I‘m interested in this group buy. @moon do you take any commission for all your work? Don’t know how other people see it, but I think 2-5€ added on each esc to honor your time you spend for communication, repacking, labeling and sending out to us wouldn’t hurt any of us.
What you guys think about it?

1 Like

Theres a little bit I added on top already. Not much

1 Like

That’s good, than I don’t need to worry :sweat_smile:

The paypal fees are most of the cost of this group buy, well obviously except the esc itself

Why we can not pay with a bank transfer and save the fees. So you can add a bit more for you. I know that PayPal offers more protections but they seem have a good reputation.

Thats the plan for the second batch, I am not comfortable yet with paying with bank.

Like the paypal fees alone add like $4 to each esc

Got it. If I can say I did pay with bank transfer multiple times adn was all good, but of course you have to trust the company first.

Ooh if we only had a free decentralized way to send money across the world :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes