Europe GB - CLOSED!

Great group buy! Have you considered adding the steez remote from maytech? It costs about 40eur on taobao.

I might aswell ask them since they are selling the VESCs

Nice, but I already have bought others. Next time. Regards

Can you explain further,im a bit confused

Edit - doesnt matter i tagged you

1 Like

@ajaynagra @JLabs is there a way to get a group buy to the US? If not, what would the costs be for the 10s3p battery? That price seems so low in comparison to the few other options on the market

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/us-canada-gb-wheels-motor-mounts-battery-pack-vesc-pulley-kit-remotes-motors/13449/7

I think this is what you are after?

1 Like

Hey buddy,

I’m down for:

1 Pair of Caliber clones (Black) 1 Set of Wheels 90mm (Orange) 1 Motor mount right side

and a 6374. But I can order the motor online from your site right ?

Actually im down for a Benchwheel remote if possible? If not a mini

Hi - Please can you put me down for: 1 set 90mm Wheels (Orange / Green) 1 VESC 1 Controller - do you have a price on the Steeze or Benchwheel? 1 Pulley Set (does this include the wheel fitment for the wheels?) 14/36T

Interested in 6374 c190kv if you are doing them and a LCD Battery readout.

Thanks Norcs

If you’ll get a hold on Benchwheel remotes, i’d rather take that instead of a mini remote. Else I would still take the mini remote.

Hi there, I’m not too late to get in on this am I? If not, is there any idea when the goods might be sent our way? Thanks

Your not too late, but also there isnt a huge rush for this group buy, I am to close the group buy next week

Any idea how thick nickel strip they use in these batteries? And can ask for them to add second layer of nickle strip?

Yeah I think we need a little more informations about the batteries, buying batteries is always scary, especially if they’re from unknown Chinese manufacturers (plus have you found out if it has a switch and if a led voltmeter could be added? ). Also, have you checked the dimensions of the trucks to see if they fit normal caliber mounts? I know @fedestanco had some problems
Thanks for your work :wink:

I’ll answe all these questions when I get home

But I don’t think there’s any problems

1 Like

0.3MM 2 Layer

Hello

I’m in for

• 1 set of 90mm wheels (black)
  • 1 pair of trucks
  • 1 mini controller+receiver

Interested also in

• 6374 190kv motor
  • pulley and belt (12 or 15mm)
  • wheel pulley
1 Like

Hi, I would like to cancel the trucks and pulley. So I’ll just be getting the following:

• 10s3p battery

• charger for the battery

• benchwheel remote

Thanks and sorry for changing it last minute, I hope it doesn’t cause a major inconvenience

Its fine we have about a week before i order

1 Like