Europe GB - CLOSED!

No man, the group buy has ended, but people still haven’t received the stuff. The only thing you could find is the ones who are now willing to sell what they received because in the meantime they bought something else (this started 5 months ago)

Damn, well than… Thanks anyway.

I’m selling my

1. BMS with soft switch build in
  2. charger If you need these items let me know! :smiley:

Make a thread dude :slight_smile:

I know someone that Will buy that BMS message me

No thanks, I am in seek for wheels…

@ajaynagra When will the other packages for european mainland people with batteries ship? :slight_smile:

I can start shipping them now i guess :slight_smile:

Great :slight_smile: please as fast as possible :slight_smile:

You mean “I can start”? And you send them via DPD?

I meant can start and i used parcelforce for the other package

But batteries with DPD or parcelforce too?

Both go by ground so its fine

Okay great.

How does one know their tracking code ?

1 Like

@ajaynagra

It would be great if you could finally release some information on the packages you have already sent. I am still in the dark wether or not you have sent my package or if you need anything from me … So really don’t know shit right now.

Which actually sucks … since I didn’t order any pulley nor a battery hence my stuff should have arrived quite a while ago.

Sadly I tried contacting you several times via private message with no avail until now. So please sort this out and let me know the status

1 Like

As soon as you pay the shipping again he sends them.

I didn’t have to pay again. Maybe because I wrote to Ajays father.

@monkey32 I know you are just trying to help , but this suggestion doesn’t solve the question (s) at hand.

• which packages have been sent (is my package sent?)
  • if no: what is needed to do so (address ? Money (WTF!?!))
  • if yes: when was it sent? Is there any tracking?

@yaca Thanks for the hint - did you do it via emails? Can you pass me the details?

@ajaynagra I’ve been really patient … Things can and will not go as expected ( organised some group buys with 100+ people myself), but in the morning be it’s also solvable when you communicate. I’ve been chasing you for weeks now … Again between each message waiting to not spam you. But to what avail? You send packages to people who start PayPal claims or threaten you any other ways ? There is something seriously wrong with how you handle it currently. All the time I was thinking that people shouldn’t do claims since it will put unnecessary stress on the situation. Right now I have the sentiment and wish I would not have trusted you and either did not join this group buy or at least sent the money via regular PayPal and enforce their claims on you.

If you would communicate … this wouldn’t be needed … buy after this period of time waiting (and also seeing that you post to other threads in this form) I see little chance in you actually sorting out things.

To everyone else: I have skipped through posts where people spoke about actions we could take. But I haven’t found anything moving forward so far. Is there a way to start a police fraud claim as non UK citizen? ( Especially with the brexit stuff happening)? Does anyone else here want to get together for the claims and see what action we can take?

1 Like

who else is still missing something?

Me. I really hope that @ajaynagra send batteries TODAY. My built is just laying in the corner and waiting that battery.